Too Cute Too Attached

Zy's Pov 

Yanna, Mama, and I went to Babies R Us  for baby Alaina I already know that Mama finna cash out because she loves babies. "Baby I love this" Yanna said I looked at this little onesie it was pink and blue with hearts on it "get it bae" I told her she grabbed it and put it in the cart. "Mama what you looking for" I asked her she looked at me "boy you know damn well thus baby gotta eat we cant just get her clothes we need clothes, formula, diapers, bottles, bibs, car seats, a crib, pacifiers, toys, would you like me to keep going? Mama asked. Yanna and I just looked at each other "we finna come out of hella money" I said "that's why I'm here" Mama said Yanna and I laughed 

B's Pov

I just got off work I'm tired as hell I just want to go home and sleep. I pulled up to the house I got my key out and unlocked the door the house was empty "sweet" I said to myself. I ran upstairs to my room and jumped on the bed. As I was 2 seconds away from sleepy land someone came home. "B you here" I rolled my eyes " oh my god I can't ever get no damn sleep. "yeah I'm up here baby" I said as I sat up. She came in the room "hey baby" she said "wassup beautiful how was your day" I asked hugging her " same as always rude ass people" she said rolling her eyes. "Me and you both baby" I said then we both started laughing. 

Yanna's Pov

Mama, Zy, and I finally got done shopping for Alaina. "we spent 647 dollars on this girl today" Mama said I laughed "it really don't matter how much we spent as long as Alaina has everything she needs". Zy said I nodded. We dropped Mama off "Thanks for today Mama" Zy and I both said "no problem and if yall need anything let me know take care of her" she said "thank you Mama we will" Zy said. We watched her go in the house then we drove home. " How you feeling baby" Zy asked me "I'm tired and my feet hurt" I said " awww baby I'II rub them for you when we get Alaina taken care of okay". I nodded we finally got home I unlocked the door and told B and Cara to come down to help with the bags we had a lot of stuff. B got the crib and ran back upstairs "B I know damn well you don't think you finna get away with making one trip" Zy said I laughed we finally got everything out the car I got Alaina and took her upstairs she was fast asleep. I laid her in the middle of me and Zy's bed. 

Zy's Pov

"Man today was so stressful" I said flopping back on the couch "what's on ya mind" B asked sitting next to me "Alaina all the shit she needs plus the baby on the way we gone have to do everything twice" I said "you right but it's five of us we got it Zy stop tripping" he said he right but man this to much my head finna explode. I made Alaina a bottle before I went back upstairs. I walked into our room Yanna was passed out I smiled I went to kiss her forehead Alaina was wide awake "you ready for that bottle anit you? I asked laughing I covered up Yanna and got on my side to get Alaina I sat down and picked her up "fat mama hungry" I said while giving her the bottle.

Cara's Pov

"So That's Yanna sister" B asked while brushing his teeth "yeah Alaina 2 months old" I said rubbing lotion on my body. "wow 2 babies now" he said coming out the bathroom to get in bed. "yeah" I said "Zy ass stressing to told him to chill out" he said "he needs to". I said getting into bed he kissed me I smiled "good night baby" he said wrapping his arms around me "night" I said we turned put the lights and went to sleep 

Zy's Pov

4 Am 

I woke up out of my sleep baby Alaina was crying I picked her up and took her downstairs "it's okay mama I know you hungry I know" I said rocking her I got her bottle and warmed it up. I started to feed her I looked at her and smiled and started thinking about when me and Yanna's baby get here. She started to fall back to sleep I kissed her forehead I love you luh mama....................

Zy is a good father 

Yanna ass was slumped lol

Sorry this chapter was basic 

More exciting chapters coming up

I promise

Until next time 

Bye loves.......................