"Ah! You watched my videos! No wonder why..." Chaejung looked at him, surprised. Jangjun didn't respond, he just smiled as he put her down.

And that concluded their video.

"Oh man, my eyes." Chan joked as he returned the camera to them.

After thanking and saying goodbye to Chan, who left because he had other things to do, Jangjun and Chaejung went back to her house.

After Chaejung closed the door, she couldn't hide the excited expression on her face. "Oh my gosh, I actually promoted the store well," she said proudly.

A lot of people visited the store after watching their game.

Jangjun leaned on the wall as he stared at her. Every single time he looked at her, he would still feel butterflies in his stomach. "That's good," he replied.

He honestly couldn't care less about how well her parents' store was doing. Chaejung was all that matters to him.

"Why did you embarrass me in public? There's so many people out there," She asked, half whining half complaining. She sat down on the edge of her bed.

Jangjun took a seat next to her. "You're too beautiful. I can't help it," he smiled.

"Seriously? What the fuck man." Chaejung hit him, laughing. But Jangjun lightly pushed her down on her bed before getting on top of her.

"I'm not joking," he answered as he stared into her eyes. Chaejung's face turned red and she widened her eyes once again at his sudden actions.

"J-Jangjun..." she stuttered, "you're too close..."

A smirk appeared on his face as he stared down at her lips. "I'm your boyfriend. I can do anything I want to you."

"But-"

"Just kidding!" Jangjun's expression and tone returned to normal before he pinched her cheek with a smile. "I saw that you're scared. Don't worry, I won't do anything too much without your permission."

Chaejung's face reddened at his words. "W-w-w-what did he mean by anything too much?!" She thought to herself.

"So will you get off me now?" She asked, looking a little embarrassed.

"Nope," Jangjun answered, before leaning in, pressing his lips against hers.

---------------------

Sungyoon clapped after Jaein finished singing to the song she had been practicing for quite a long time, Hopefully Sky by Jeong Eunji.

"Good job, you're doing really well," Sungyoon said as he gave her a thumbs up. Jaein smiled shyly in response.

"By the way," Sungyoon held up his phone as he smiled, "I recorded it." Jaein's eyes widened as she panicked.

"But-"

"It's advantageous for you. You can listen to your own recording and improve," he explained.

"It feels weird to listen to my own voice in a recording," Jaein sighed.

Sungyoon laughed a bit, "you'll get used to it."

At this moment, they hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," Sungyoon said.

The door opened, and Joochan entered the room.

Joochan's expression brightened as he saw them. "Oh you guys are here!"

"We just finished our lesson, why did you come?" Jaein smiled.