Epilogue

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX - EPILOGUE

Y/N

The next four years went by quick and now I was in the middle of my fourth year of college. Jeongin was in his third year and had gotten his braces removed. He looked more mature but we all still teased him by calling him baby but when his girlfriend calls him that, he loves it. He just hates when we do it. Hyunjin and Seungmin were still together. They still loved each other like the other was the only person that mattered. Chan and Woojin had both gotten girlfriends.

Same with Changbin and they were all happy and in love. Minho and Jisung as well. I was also happy and engaged. Felix had asked during Christmas when his Mom came to visit. All of our families were there and it was beautiful.

We plan to get married two months after we graduate college which will be in two weeks. Everything was already booked and set up. I just couldn't wait for it any longer.

"Hey, baby." Felix greeted coming up behind me as I stood at my locker putting my things away, getting ready to leave. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into his touch.

"Hey, where you been?" I asked. Felix and I had bought an apartment a block from the school together in our second year. I had woken up this morning with him not in bed and he didn't come to any classes.

"I had some last minute fittings and meetings with some decorators. You have one later today so don't forget." Felix answers and I turned my head to look up at him.

"I won't forget, Lix. Now, let's go home for a bit before I gotta go to my fitting." I whined and he chuckled lightly. He grabbed my hand and we left the building. I walked over to my car and he went to his which was right next to mine.

"Wait, you forgot something." Felix says walking over to me grabbing my hand before I could get into my car. I looked at him confused but then he placed his lips on mine for a quick peck. He pulled back and went to his car getting in. I turned back to my car, blushing madly before I climbed in and drove to the apartment.

I had three hours before my fitting so that gave the two us time to just lay in bed before I was pulled away by Seong. Which is exactly what we did and I had my head resting on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair with one hand. The other hand scrolling through his phone and texting Changbin. I felt my eyes grow heavy and eventually close. "Sleep well, beautiful." I heard Felix whisper before sleep over took me.

• • • •

I fidgeted in my seat as Mom attempted to do my hair. "Y/N, sweetie you have to stop moving so we can be done in time." Mom scolded and I froze.

It was officially the day that I would be getting married to Felix and I was nervous. Of course I was nervous. "Sorry, Mom." I muttered and tried to sit still. Mom finished it a few minutes later and Seong walked in with my dress.

"You ready for the dress?" She asks and I nodded my head slowly. I smiled brightly and took it from Seong walking into the bathroom to put it on. When I had gotten it on, I turned and looked into the full body mirror on the door. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I was actually getting married to Felix today.

It was nerve racking and I couldn't stop shaking or smiling since I got out of bed this morning. "Oh my god, you look beautiful." Mom put a hand on her chest and her eyes glassed over when I walked out.

"Mom, don't cry. If you cry then I will cry."

"I- I'm sorry but my little girl is actually getting married. I am so happy to be here. To watch you get married." Mom whispered walking closer to me. She beat cancer a few years back and I still couldn't believe it. I was so happy that she could be here today. It met everything to have her here.

"Can I come in?" A voice asks and I turned around seeing my Dad with a smile on his face.

"Dad!" I walked over to him and gave him a quick hug. "Thank you for coming."

"Anything for you, honey. Hello, M/N." Dad smiled at Mom who sent him one back.

"Hello, F/N. I'm glad you come out for her today. I'm gonna go see if everything is ready so we can get this show on the road." Mom said and walked off.

"Are you ready?" Seong asked and I nodded. We left the room and went to the place where I would make my entrance. My Dad and I linked arms. He would be giving me away today and I was glad he could. It meant the world to me. Seong stood in front of me with Ally. They were both going to go out ahead of me.

The doors opened and the music started playing signaling everyone that I was coming. They all stood up when I began to walk out and I locked eyes with Felix. The man who I have been in love with for half my life. The one who made me smile when all I wanted to do was cry when things got hard. The one who never left me. The one who was once known as the bad boy of the school. I was his now and I would be officially apart of him and he would be officially apart of me.

I am his and will forever be his girl.

END