Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO - REMEMBER THE NAME

Y/N

It's been a week now since I came to Australia and I was already dreading the next two years here. The amount of hate I held for Rosè and Ellie was unbelievable. They acted somewhat sweet when my Dad was around but when he's gone at work, they try to make Jeongin and I clean up after them. I wasn't putting up with it. I wanted to punch them in the face. Rosè kept pushing around Jeongin acting like he was her slave. "Y/N?" Jeongin asked entering my room. I looked over at him with a small smile.

"Yes, Jeongin?" I turned my attention towards him. He walked all the way in my room and sat at the foot of my bed. I was sitting at the desk my dad had provided for me. He also provided a shelf for my books and other things.

"How are Mom and Ally doing?" Jeongin asks softly. He didn't grow up with Mom like I did. He rarely visited and when he did it's wasn't the best. My mom would end up swamped with work and Ally would be out.

"They're doing good, Jeongin. They miss you." I answered him. I knew how much he wanted to get to know them. I knew how it hurt him when they were busy whenever he came to visit.

"I want to move out there." He suddenly blurts out and I felt my mouth open in shock. "I- Don't get me wrong, Y/N, having you here is great but I want to get to know Mom and Ally before I might not have the chance anymore. I just think that since you are here with Dad then I should be there with Mom. I- I really miss them and I think it'll be a good thing." Jeongin explains.

"Jeongin, you should go. They'd love to have you and Mom is less busy nowadays. She's sick, Innie." I told him.

"Sick?" He asks softly.

"Yeah, she was diagnosed with cancer about a month ago. So, yeah you should go. Get to know Mom." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me before getting up and heading over towards my door just as it opens.

"There you are, Yang. You need to clean my room. It's a mess and Felix is coming over later." Rosè tells him. Just as he's about to leave the room I get up and grab his arm pulling him back. "What are you doing?" She asks glaring at me.

"Stopping my brother from doing something you are supposed to do. It's your damn room so you clean it. Jeongin, go hang out with Hyunjin and I'll call Mom to talk to her about you going out there." I told him. Jeongin mouths a thank you towards me before leaving. "Go clean your own room, Chaeyoung. My brother is not your personal slave." I say as I walk past her. It was around noon and I have yet to actually eat something for lunch. I reached the last step just as the doorbell rang and I heard Rosè scream from her room as she slammed her door shut obviously going to change out of her pajamas. I walk over to the door and open it slightly. I see the same guy from last week. His hair still platinum blonde and wearing a leather jacket.

Seriously, who does that? "Can I help you?" I ask opening the door a little more wide.

"I'm looking for Chaeyoung." He spoke in a deep australian accent. Damn, how does he sound like that with a face like that? That shouldn't be humanly possible.

"Oh, she's just upstairs. Come on in." I move aside letting him in the house. "You can wait in the living room." I say as I shut the door behind me. "Who are you, by the way?" I suddenly asks.

"Lee Felix, I live right next door. You must be Y/N." He smirks walking into the living room and I shoot him a glare at the back of his head. I kind of already didn't like him. He seemed like that cliché high school bad boy.

Remember the name Lee Felix.