I froze.

Pet? He called me a pet.

"Don't call me that Dean." I told him lowly.

He laughed loudly. "What? Don't call you what you are! You were made to be a fucking slut Nika!"

I shook my head . "Your not well Dean. Go get help from J, before you need it more." I warned him.

He opened his mouth but nothing came out. I watched his face go from angry to confused fast. It was only when he fell that I noticed what happened. A blade was sticking out of his back. Standing behind his falling body was Chale.

"You." I growled out.

Chale looked down at Deans body before looking at me. "Its all true."

I tilted my head. "What?"

"Its all true. You were made to be a slut." He said not breaking his gaze.

I frowned and clenched my fist. "You don't know anything."

He moved slowly towards me. Never taking his stormy sea eyes off me. I still held my ground. I wanted out and it just resulted in me running into him again. Can anything turn out right for me?

"I know you were made. I know you were transformed to be a plaything. You were to have a master. Follow a mans word at anytime. Be used for your body and thrown away after. No one is supposed to care about you unless its for a second of fun. " He spoke steady moving closer and closer.

I took a shaky breath looking at the ground. "What is the point of telling me what I know?"

He disappeared behind me and I felt his breath on my left ear. "You were made to be a toy, plaything, slut, disposable, pet."

"I know that!" I yelled balling my hands up.

"Dose that matter?" He asked lowly.

I closed my eyes as I started shaking. "It dose."

"Why?"

I could feel how close his body was, feel the heat coming from him. "It what everyone will forever know me as. I'll never be known as something more."

"What about what you were born to be?"

I snapped my eyes open and turned around to look at him fast. "W-What?"

His eyes were hard and gaze strong. "What you were born to be."

What I was born to be? I've never really thought about what I was born to be. I was made to be a pet but what was I born to be? How could I have never thought this way. Why did it take a guy I've only known for less then a week to think like this? Have I been going through this life completely wrong?

"What do you want from me?" I asked him not really paying attention.

"What I've wanted since we first spoke. Just your time would be enough." He held out his hand for me.

I wanted to get away but it seems I can't. I took his hand and let him lead me. Leaving behind Deans body for others to fine didn't effect me. I was still thinking about what he said to me.

What was I born to be?

The walk to the tower seemed to go by fast. I knew it was just my mind playing tricks on me. It was on over drive from just one question. I wanted to find out the answer but I knew it would be hard.

"Nika." Chale called softly beside me.

I looked up at him feeling even shorter to his height. "Yeah?"

"Please don't think to hard about it. In do time you'll know. I myself had to wait to know my path. Just be here with me, please." He said looking straight.

I nodded but kept quiet. He said he was made like me. What was he made for? I looked up when the tower was just ahead. I know Lizzy thinks I'm gone by now. I'll leave soon, maybe.

"You want to get to know each other right?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"What are you?"

He went quite and kept walking. I took my hand from his and crossed my arms. He glaced at me before balling his fist up. I walked beside him waiting for some kind of answer. When it was clear he wasn't going to answer I felt my anger rise.

"Your not really helping in this whole 'get to know each other' thing. You know what I am and was made to be but all I know about you is your name." I said huffing.

"I like it when your angry." Was his reply smirking.

I rolled my eyes and walked on. His men moved aside as we entered. I felt relieved that I don't have to hand over my weapons. When we entered the main lobby I spotted Lucky. I rolled my eyes as he made his way over.

"Well well, little Nika. Pleasure is mine." He said eye raping me.

I brushed him off as Chale came up behind me. "I'm sure."

"Boss. We didn't know you left."

Chale didn't spare him a glance. "That's the point of sneaking out. Shall we Nika." He motioned to the elevator and I nodded.

To be truthful I've never been inside one. I didn't even know there were some that still worked. I moved in slowly looking at the small space carefully. Once Chale was in he hit a button at the vary top. I swallowed when the door closed.

"First time in one of these?" He asked me softly.

I nodded. "How'd you guess?"

He smirked a little tilting his head towards me. "Your ears are flat and tale around your leg."

I felt my face get hot. I looked forward and saw he was right. My reflection showed everything he said. I also saw my cheeks a bit red. I huffed but kept my mouth shut. A light movement made me yelp. I suddenly was pressed against the wall with Chale in front of me.

I looked up at him and saw him looking a me. He moved even closer and I bit my bottom lip. I reached for my weapon on instinct. Chale grabbed my wrist before I could draw it. He really needed to back up.

"We're here, would you like a drink?" He said backing away just as the doors opened.

I let out breath I didn't know I was holding. I watched him walk out and let go of my weapon. I followed him out and held my breath. The place was like a penthouse. Everything new and had a rich feel. I will not be drawn into shiny things.

I stepped out of the elevator and towards where I think Chale went. When I found him again he was in a living room section. The feeling everything gave off was almost a cold feeling but with a comfortable vibe. I was unsure but I didn't let it show. I moved forward with steady steps.

"You don't have to be so afraid." Chale stated watching me from the corner he stood in.

"One can never be so sure."