1. "Oh my god, its them!!"

(Your POV)
"Hello? Are you awake?" I heard a light sound, it sounded like a voice. "Wake up! You need to see my pretty face!" Wait do I recognize who that is..? "Why are we trying to wake a stranger thats on our lawn?" I know them.. Its.. Them! "Looks like one of the people in my books." Books? Oh god. I tried to move but there was no prevail. I felt it, I could wake up. I could wake up! I needed to. It took a minute, but I opened my eyes and I saw them. Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord. Why was I here, why did I need to be here?
"She's awake! You can see my pretty face right?" Matt said, being just like himself.
"Matt stop being such a narcissist." Tom half punched him.
"Tom stop being so rude!" Edd told Tom.
"Shouldn't we all have our attention on the person on our lawn?" Tord held his hand out for me to grab. I was so shocked I just grabbed it slowly. I couldn't speak. It was them.. Eddsworld.. How..? I saw my backpack on the ground by me. It was closed. Tord pulled me up from the ground.
"Really you go straight for her? Don't even try commie." Tom pushed Tord away from me. I quickly grabbed my backpack. I pulled my phone out and went to my contacts. My best friend was the only contact. (B/F/N) had spammed me. I messaged her back. 'Calm down I'm alive! Guess who I am with though. You'll never believe it..' They must be asleep.
"Soo.. What's your name stranger!" Matt chimed up, holding out his hand for me to shake it. I grabbed it and shook it lightly.
"It's.. (Y/N).." I was still so shocked that I could barely speak.
"I'm Matt! That's Edd, thats Tim, and thats Todd!" Matt pointed at them when he said their names.
"It's actually Tom and Tord." Edd spoke. "Guys stop fighting!" Edd yelled at the two yelling at eachother. The two stopped fighting then walked over. "It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)." Edd said.
"You too.." I just wanted to scream and yell, you're real, real real real.
"So how did you get here?" Tom asked.
"I.. Don't know.." I said.
"Well if you remember, tell us." Edd said. "Do you live anywhere by here?"
"I.. Don't." I said. "Nowhere near here.."
"Well you can stay here!" Edd spoke. "Until you remember where you lived."
"She can stay in my room~" Tord said.
"Nobody should go in your room, commie!" Tom pushed Tord again.
"Why do you two always fight..?" I asked them, trying to seem like I didn't know who they were.
"Because this commie gets on my last nerves!" Tom shouted at Tord. I went on my phone and looked up Eddsworld. There was nothing important that came up. Was I in their universe? If I was why do I have my friends contact? I have everything in my backpack, but my eddsworld keychain was gone.
"Should we go inside?" Edd asked. "Are you hungry or anything, (Y/N)?"
"Not really, but it is kinda cold out here." I said.
"Well let's go inside! Later I can show you my novelty toy collection!" Matt said, running to the door. Tom went to the door and stormed inside. I followed behind with Edd going to the door. Tord was behind me. I can't believe it was them. Like a dream come true. Almost. Their clothes, hair, faces. Were real. We were inside the house before we knew it and Edd led me to the couch.
"So do you remember anything that happened before you woke up?" Edd asked, Ringo jumping onto him.
"I remember being with a friend.. No my best friend. We went out because I had just.." I remembered, "Turned nineteen. We had went down an alley going back to my apartment but I blacked out. I heard my best friend yell my name but it faded. Then I woke here."
"Well, happy birthday then? Do you remember anything else?" Tom suddenly asked from the kitchen.
"I had a (P/K) named (P/N).. And my best friend was named (B/F/N)." I responded. Matt came running over when I mentioned a pet.
"Not the (P/K)! Does (B/F/N) have a key!?" Matt screeched.
"I gave them one when we were going to the alley since their basket could fit my keychains." I told him.
"What kind of keychains?" Tord said while walking over.
"Y'know.. (P/K)s.." I lied. I had a ton of Eddsworld keychains on my key. I also had a picture of me and (B/F/N) on it.
"Are you sure it was only (P/K)?" Tord got a little close for comfort, but I didn't move.
"I-I'm sure-" I said, worrying. I hope he can't see through me.
"Hey! Get away from her commie!" Tom shouted from the kitchen. Tord backed up, glancing at Tom, then went to I think his room. I sighed a breath of relief.
"Want to see my novelty toy collection?" Matt asked me, with a smile.
"Sure." I said cheerfully.
(Timeskip brought to you by Ringo and a goldfish!)
Things were settled. Edd would stay with Matt until tomorrow when they build a new room. Just like in Hammer and Fail! I went to my room which had most things gone besides the bed, a few books, and a shovel. I set my bag down. Closing the door.
(3rd person POV)
Tom walked by (Y/N)'s room, hearing something strange. He peeked through the key hole. (Y/N) was squealing and spiralling around. She was quietly yelling, "It's them! I can't believe it's them! I've been blessed..!" Tom was confused, deciding to tell Edd since he was getting a cola.
"Hey, Edd." Tom asked him. "(Y/N)'s acting strange. She's yelling something about being blesses and 'it's them'?"
"She might just be happy she's alive and we let her stay." Edd replied while picking up Ringo.
"Yeah well you should come see." Tom added. They both walked to (Y/N)'s room. Edd looked through the key hole.
"It's actually them! Aaaah!" She yelled and jumped around.
((Y/N)'s POV)
I squealed more, jumping onto the bed and grabbing the covers. "Aaaaah! It's his bed! It smells like cola!" I happily exclaimed. I heard a knock at the door.
"Hey, uh, are you okay? I kinda heard screaming." I heard Edd ask. I suddenly got hot, like really hot.
"U-uh.. I-I'm fine! Just uh, a.. uh.." I couldn't think of an excuse.
"Do you need someone to come in there or something?" Edd asked. I felt more hot than before.
"Nononono! It's okay!" I grabbed my phone to see if my friend texted back yet.
"I'm gonna tell Tord to go in there." Edd said, completely ignoring me.
"No its-" I was cut off.
"No buts." Edd told me. I quickly made up an excuse for when he gets in here.  I waited a minute then heard a knock.   I used excuse one.
"D-don't come in! I'm changing!" I yelled.
"I'll come in anyways~" He said. I ran to the bed and decided to go under the covers with my phone. I heard the door click. "Hmm.. Where did you go (Y/N)?~" I breathed quietly. "Why were you yelling? Thomas said you said something about being blessed?~" Oh god Tom heard!? I got really hot suddenly.
"N-no I didn't!" I revealed my spot. Oh boy.
"So you're under here!" He pulled off the covers and I squeaked? I threw a pillow at him. He threw one back and it was war.
(Timeskip brought to you by laziness!)
I said my goodbyes to Tord after convincing him I was fine and didn't say anything. Which took a while and now it's midnight. I usually watched Eddsworld before I slept but I can't. I watched it all day instead! I can't seem to fall asleep because. I quietly whispered to myself.
"Oh my god, its them!!"