eleven

ASHTON POV

                         Punch after punch, frustration ran through my body as thoughts of her ran through my mind.

'Take a break, you've been at it ages' Calum calls surprising me with his presence.

I nod sighing before slamming my fists against the bag one last time and leaning my head against the wall.

'She called last night' I announce shutting my eyes, 'I actually thought she wanted me back you know?'I exhale throwing the boxing gloves to the floor.

'Stop thinking about it, its making you a mess' Calum sighs knealing next to me.

'That's cause I am a mess without her, I fucking love her. I need her, but she just needs him' I spit standing up.

'Jacob? Come on, he's clearly a rebound.' Calum claims following me outside.

'Yeah, if it had been days, they've been going out over a month.' I mutter tugging my gym back over my shoulder.

'She wont even talk to me, the song didn't even work, and I put everything I felt into that. The words are literally everything I need to say to her' I sigh throwing the bag into the back of the car.

'Well what if she didn't listen to it?' Cal assumes

and I freeze climbing into the passenger seat.

'What?'

'I said-' Calum starts before I shush him shaking my head, 'I know what you said' I groan slamming my head into the seat.

'If she won't even listen when you guys ask too, there's no point. She's not interested, I'm so pathetic' I groan shutting my eyes in realisation.

'Whatever man, maybe its time you moved on' Calum sighs and I scoff silently.

'Call Luke ask him to come over' I mumble pushing myself upwards in my seat.

'He can't tonight, he's going to the gig with Laura' He tells me as if I already knew.

'Oh, I thought she'd take Jacob' I mutter as Cal pulls up outside my house. I shrug grabbing my bag and leading Calum inside.

'Laura said he's working' Calum answers stopping me in my tracks.

'Wait she said that?' I ask confusion rushing through me.

'Yeah?' calum replies clearly as confused as I am.

'Cal he works at the gym, I always ask Chris who's working, so I don't have to bump into the prick. He's not working' I start tapping my hands quickly on my lap.

'Ashton' Calum warns and I groan shaking my head.

'She's too fucking blind to see it, he's clearly up to something' I spit running my hands through my hair.

'Ashton-' he starts before I interrupt him 'No, I'm not letting him do this to her.'

LAURA POV

'Definetly the best night of my life' Luke sighs pulling up outside my place.

'I know, I'll never forget tonight, thanks for coming Luke' I grin and he shrugs.

'Need to thank Ashton for buyi- wait is that Ash?' Luke starts before pointing to my front door.

'Oh god' I mutter shaking my head as we both climb out the car.

'Ashton?' I shout and he looks up before getting up and walking towards us.

'Laura, we need to talk' He repeats and I groan glancing at Luke who sighs placing a hand on his shoulder.

'Really Ashton?' I mutter grabbing my keys out of my bag and walking past him.

'Go home' I finish and he shakes his head following me and Luke inside.

'Answer me one question, where's Jacob?' He asks with a stern look on his face.

'Work, now will you go home?' I sigh in attempt of closing the door.

'But he's not at work Laura' He calls catching my attention.

'Yes he-'

'No, he works at the gym and I always make sure he isn't there when I go, he's not working tonight, even call the gym and ask-' He rambles before I shake my head pushing him away from me.

'Look I know and trust my own boyfriend okay? If he says he's working, he's working. Just leave it.' I spit before slamming the door in his face.

'You okay?' Luke asks startling me and I nod turning around after a deep breath.

'Fine, the spare bedroom straight down the hall if you're tired' I tell him and he nods before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and making his way towards the bedroom.

I groan walking in the kitchen and grab a bottle of wine out of the fridge and pour myself a glass.

Forget what Ashton said, this was the best night of your life, he wants to ruin it, he's messing with your head, trust Jacob.

X
I finally updated yesss
who do you guys believe Jacob or Ashton?;)

~ guys idk if you know but I have another story, called Different It would be cool if you checked it out, kaay thanks ~

love you all x