six

The next day I found myself waking up with a smile on my face, for the first time in a long while.

I didn't know if it was due to the fact that I was in a new place, new home, new bed. Or maybe because of the boy I met yesterday..

Jacob. It was such a nice name for a nice boy. Nice? He was gorgeous.

Tanned,tall,muscular, with dark curly hair and a beautiful smile. What was wrong with me, id literally met the boy once and was already lusting over him..

I needed to clear my mind, get rid of these thoughts. After all this with Ashton, I need a break, this is my break, away from him.

Before I knew it I was putting on my gym clothes and I was stepping in my car heading to the local gym. I hate the gym but I needed to workout to get my mind off of things, Ashton, Jacob and everything else I have thought about the last few days.

-

After a good hour of working out I decided to head back home, it feels weird without Michael being around, seeing him every morning and eating pizza constantly. I'm not sure if I like living alone its boring.

I chuckled to myself shaking my head, I've been in this house a day and I'm already home sick, wow I'm a baby.

I roll my eyes before glancing over at the beach and seeing Jacob and a few others playing football.. I guess a little walk on the beach could do me some good..

I smirked and parked up before running inside and getting changed into a light blue dress and my flip flops. I grinned grabbing my sunglasses and walking onto the deck before making my way down the beach.

I shook my head, groaning inwardly at myself, so much for getting him out of my head, I'm such an idiot.. I really need to start thinking these things over, I frown and consider turning back until Jacob notices me and waves me over.

I smile sweetly and shake my thoughts away, oh well I do need to make a few friends round here I guess its just luck if they're really hot..

'Hey' he grins running over to me and I smile shly and he chuckles pulling me over to his friends.

'guys this is Laura' he says grabbing their attention and they grin joining us.

'Laura this is Josh,Lewis,Kaylee and Maria' he carries on and I smile greeting them.

He throws the ball towards the one named Josh, who says 'We're going back to the house, coming?' he asks.

'I'll come back in ten? I'm gonna hang with Laura a bit' he grins throwing an arm over my shoulder and I smile blushing.

'Okay' he says wriggling his eye brows at him before walking off and throwing the ball towards the others.

'You can go you know, don't let me hold you back' I chuckle and he smiles.

'Hold me back? Aha I met you yesterday and since then you haven't left my mind' He chuckles before blushing slightly.

I smile brightly and hit his arm,'shutup, aha would I sound really lame if I said you haven't left mine either?'

'Nope' he says proudly popping the 'p' and I roll my eyes following him down the beach.

'So 20 questions..?' He offers and I smile nodding.

__

'Where is it?!' I groan running around the house before freezing and listening for the ringing tone.

'Upstairs!' I scream to myself and run into my bedroom to see my phone vibrating in the floor.

'Hello?' I sigh into the phone trying to catch my breath

'Laura?' Michael asks and I grin hearing his voice.

'Hey breh' I joke and I hear him chuckle.

'I rung you earlier, why didn't you answer?' he asks and I fall back on my bed smiling.

'I left my phone at home after going to the beach' I explain

'Ah alright, you okay?' I hear shuffling in the background and raise an eyebrow before forgetting he can't see me.

'good yeah, you?'

'Good, I better go just making sure you're good'

'Okay, well you and the boys wanna come over this weekend, hang out?' I offer and I almost hear his smile through the phone.

'Course, that would be great.'

'Good, see ya' I reply

'Bye' He mutters before putting ending the call.

I grin and put my phone on charge. I haven't stopped smiling since I got back, Jacob is a really nice guy and Im hoping this might be a new start for me..

• •
This is so bad sorry, ✌