two

I studied my outfit again for the 10th time in the last hour. I don't know whether to worry or be excited. I hadn't seen him in so long, I wanted answers, I was so confused.

After the UK tour the boys came back, but I never saw Ashton. He stopped answering my calls and didn't come to my apartment. I didnt know what had happened, one day we were skyping, saying how much we loved each other, saying how much we missed each other.

Then two days later, nothing. I asked the boys but they didn't get it either, he just avoided me. Acted like we were strangers, I didn't understand, I still don't.

While now, two weeks later, the boys had organised a get together, and had invited all family and friends to a club they rented out. When Michael first told me I refused to go, I've been a wreck the only time I left the apartment was for work and I wasn't exactly having the best time there either.

I sighed again before hearing Michael shout my name and I grab my clutch and make my way to the living room.

'Stunning, you look absolutely stunning.' He mutters taking my hand and kissing it. I shake my head laughing, and he smiles leading me to the taxi.

'Don't be scared, everything will be okay.' He promises when I sit down next to him. I shrug and look down at my lap, 'It won't though.' I mutter and sigh looking out of the window.

I just want answers, that's all I want. I'm hurt but I've learnt to deal with the pain but after everything the most I deserve is a reason why.

It felt like hours before Michael nudged me telling me we'd arrived and I drew in a deep breath before climbing out.

I laughed rolling over watching him, 'why do you do that?' he yawns opening his eyes and I giggle shrugging, 'Do what?'

'Watch me sleep' he murmers snuggling up closer to me, letting drop my head to his chest. 'Because you look cute' I tell him and he chuckles while I smile shutting my eyes.

'Maybe we should get up?' He offers and I pout shaking my head, 'Ten minutes?'

'okay, ten minutes baby'he whispers kissing my forehead.

I sigh thinking back to our last time together, the last time his lips were on mine. Our last phone call, and I can't help but feel angry, he made me feel like this when all I did was love him.

I smiled weakly following Michael through the back door, instantly hearing the loud music pounding the building.

I couldn't help but smile when Calum greeted me with a hug, I needed a hug, being honest I think he knew that too.

'You okay?' he whispers through my hair before I sigh shrugging. 'He's here' he whispers and I shut my eyes tightly digging my fave in his neck. He chuckles and I sigh once again before pulling away and glancing around the club.

Once again he was invisible, and I rolled my eyes walking towards the bar. I lean forwards, rolling my eyes at the dull music, waiting to be served. 'You never did like clubs' I hear someone mutter, I know his voice,I know its him, but it can't be.

'A shot of tequila' I mutter to the now awaiting barman and turn to face him.

'Hey' he mutters and I roll my eyes.

'Oh it talks?' I say sarcastically quickly down my shot ignoring Ashton's wide eyes. If we were gonna talk I needed a headstart.

X

This is so bad, I'm sorry