eighteen

'LAURA FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST OPEN THE DOOR' Ashton shouts banging his fist on the door.

I groan taking a deep breath and wiping my face before swinging the door open.

His eyes widen and I bite my lip

'Where is she?' I ask calmly and he sighs pointing to his room.

I roll my eyes and he walks closer 'it's not like that she-' he starts and I shake my head.

'I don't care Ashton. Why would I?' I spit grabbing my jacket.

'Because of this, you j-'

'What? You thought, no Ashton this wasn't for you, it's for Jacob he was supposed to come over but he didn't.' I lie walking to the door.

'Wait what? Jacob? You want Jacob back?' He repeats and I shrug.

'Why does it matter to you? Go have fun with your girlfriend' I sigh walking outside and slamming the door behind me.

'Laura' Michael shouts as I reach my car, 'what's going on?' He sighs leaning on the car.

'Ask him' I sigh

ASHTON POV

I groan kicking the wall and cursing under my breath.

'Ashton what's going on?' Katie asks appearing in the hallway before I can even attempt to reply Michael throws the door open.

''Dude what the fucks happened?"he asks speeding towards me and I hold my hands up to stop him.

'I did fuck all mate, I just walked in with Katie to see this and-'

'Katie?' He interrupts and she steps forward and waves a little.

'Oh hey, wait what are you-'he starts while eyeing her.

'I brought her here, to surprise Luke, and walked into this, Laura saw us, and burst into tears, locked herself in her room for half an hour then walked out and said it was all for fucking Jacob' I finish sitting down on the sofa.

'Oh fu-' before Michael can start I jump back up

'Jacob,fucking Jacob after everything? Seriously?' I groan and begin pacing through the room.

'Go find her' he sighs rushing his hands through his hair.

'Wha-' I start and he shoves me roughly 'go find her, now'

I sigh and push past him and head towards the door before hearing him talk to Katie.

'Sorry about that, let's go surprise Luke'

I slam the door shut behind me, how the fuck am I supposed to know where she is?

And why should I go after her? I can't believe she wasn't a that douche back, after everything.

I pull out of the drive and head towards Dominos, wow that girl loves pizza.

Instantly when I park up I see Laura's car and shake my head sighing.

So how did I do this, hey Laura I know you just told me to get stuffed and you love Jacob but how's the pizza?

'Idiot' I mutter and slam the car door shut walking inside, instantly I see her say at the corner of the room. Playing on her phone and chewing on a slice of pizza.

I smile and walk towards her instantly grabbing her attention.

'No, go away' she groans and I shake my head sitting down next to her.

'What do you want Ashton? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?' She sighs putting down her phone.

'She's not my girlfriend she's Lukes. I brought her here for Luke, not me.' I sigh playing with the salt shaker.

'What?' She says her eyes widening.

I just shake my head shrugging, 'I tried to tell you, but you were too busy tell me about how you're madly in love with Jacob.' I sigh rolling my eyes.

'I don't know what to say I-' she mutters and I shrug.

'Don't say anything, it's done.' I sigh and stand up before she tugs on my arm.

'Wait, there's something I need to tell you'