Chapter 3

'DANI WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS" I open my eyes and I look at Luke's face above me.'How long have you been here?" 'Wel I was screaming at you for like ten minutes."

I roll out of my bed. I grab some clothes and throw some water in my face to wake up a bit more. 

I walk downstairs when I see Luke sitting on the couch. 'Are you coming?"I grab my bag and a cookie when i walk towards the door.

'Lets goo."

We walk in silence. I think I'm almost too lazy to talk actually.

'What did you dream about?" Luke asks with a smirk. 'Huh what I don't know. Why?" I actually don't know what I dreamed about.

'Oh well you were smiling when i walked in." 'Well I think i dreamed about something nice then."I giggle.

'Oh you asshole." He pushes me and I almost trip over my own shoes. I raise my eyebrow at him and I push him back. He falls into the grass.

'You don't mess with me, Hemmings." I laugh when I reach my hand to him to stand up. 'I mess with who I want, Wilson."

We arrive in our Maths class. We are a bit late but still in time. We both go sit in the back of the class, like we always do.

I see Michael's purple hair next to me. I'm still a bit in shock of yesterday. I don't know what happend or even if something happend. He hasn't said anything today so i think he was just messing with me.

I don't know if that's a relieve or a sad thing. I don't like him. Right? No I don't like him I mean i kinda hated him a few days ago. Did I? Oh dear.

The sound of the bell wakes me up from my thoughs. I see that Luke's already gone so I will walk alone to the next lesson.

I walk in silence as I hear a familliar voice yelling my name. I turn around and I see Michael walking in my direction.

'Hi Dani. You walk pretty fast." He says when he walks next to me. 'Well, thanks I guess."

'Hey uhm, do you want to hang out today?" He asks. My face lights up. What why does my face even light up what is this. 'You know, with me, Calum and maybe Luke?" 'Oh yea, sure." A big smile appears on his face.

We entered our classroom and the rest of the day flies by. Before I know Luke and I are walking home again.

'So we are going to Michaels house right?"I'm glad Luke comes with me. 'Oh yea yes."

I knock on the door. 'Helloo guys.Calum is already here, and so is Ashton. Ashton is a friend, he's on the school further in town."

When we walk in I see Calum and a curly haired guy, apparently Ashton, who are playing fifa. They look up.

'Hey guys." Calum says. 'Oh well hello there, I'm Ashton." He looks at Luke.'So you are Luke right?" Luke nodds. 'And you must be Dani." He smiles.

'Uh yea, hi." I smile back. We join them on the couch, and suprisely we fit on it.

'AHA I WON." Calum screams at Ashton. 'Uh no no I let you win on purpose." 'Yea sure." They laugh.

'Who wants to play against me?" Michael looks at us. 'I will." I say when I grab the controler out of his hand. He raises his eyebrow. 'What? That I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't know how to play fifa." I smile.

'She's pretty good so you better watch out." Luke says when he looks at Michael. 'Yea watch out" I repeat when I give Luke a highfive. 'Oh dear." Michael says laughing while he shakes his head.

The game was fun, I almost won. Almost.It was 2-2 the whole time but then Michael needed to make 3-2 at the end.

'Well yea, you are actually good." Michael admits. 'Thaankss. You too, I mean you won so." I say.'Michael almost lost." Calum screams trough our conversation. 'You almost got beaten by a girl." Ashton adds laughing.

'Yea, almost!  but I won!" Michael trows his hands up in defense. 'You guys are so stupid." I shake my head.

'Should we watch a movie?" Luke says. 'Yea sure, I have a lot of movies. Which one?" Michael points at the shelf with DVD's.

'THE LITTLE MERMAID." Luke yells like a little girl. 'Oh shut up." I throw a pillow at him.

Michael stands up and puts The Little Mermaid in the DVD player. 'YAAYY." Luke claps like a retarded seal.

'Are we seriously going to watch this?" Calum says while raising his eyebrow at us. 'Calum search for the little girl inside you and enjoy the freaking movie." Ashton says laughing.

So then we are watching The Little Mermaid. And with watching I mean screaming at the tv screen and singing along with every song.

'Oohhhhh." We all scream when the movie ends. 'I actually enjoyed it." Calum admits. 'Well ofcourse, I enjoy every Disney movie." I say. 'Who doesn't? " Michael adds.

'Should we watch another one?" Ashton says. I stand up and look trough the DVD's. 'You actually have a lot of disney movies." I laugh at Michael. 'Yea I know, I just like them." 'No more Disney movies please." Ashton says begging.

I had absolutely a wrong image of Michael. I thought he was all cool and bad and stuff like that but he's actually an amazing idiot who likes 70's style diners and disney movies.

I grab one of the DVD's out the shelf. '22 JUMPSTREET."I scream when I run towards the DVD player. I try to sit on my same spot on the couch but there isn't enough space left so I'm kinda pressed against Michael.

I don't know if I need to complain or enjoy.

The movie begins. I have seen it so many times but I still love it. So as Michael I think because we both yell almost the whole film along with the script.

'You guys look really cute together actually." I look up at Calum and realize I'm laying on Michael's chest. 'No shut up." Michael says while throwing a pillow at him. 'We're just friends so." I add. 'Yea sure, we can see." Ashton starts along with Calum. Luke says nothing, he just looks in another direction.

I look up at Michael and I see his cheeks turned pink. I think mine are pink too. I don't even know why.

The film ends. 'What time is it?" Luke asks.

'Uhh almost 8PM." I look at my phone. 'Time to order a pizza." Ashton stands up.

We were just a bit talking and laughing when we hear a knock on the door. 'PIIZZZAA!" Michael screams when he walks towards the door.

He came back with three big boxes with pizza. He placed them on the table in front of us when we all digged in. 'I WANT THE LAST PIECE." 'NO WAY, I WILL GET IT." Michael and Calum were fighting over the last part.

'Shut up I will eat it." I say when I grab it and put it in my mouth. 'You still eat like a pig. A cute and funny pig."Michael looks at me. I slap his arm and smile.

'I said you guys are cute." Calum says pointing at us. 'And I said you to shut up." Michael sticks out his tongue. I just shake my head.

We spend the rest of the evening talking and laughing together.

'I think I gotta go." Luke says while standing up. 'Yea I go with you." I say. We say goodbye to the guys and walk to the door.

'Oh wait I don't have your numbers yet." Michael stops us. 'Oh yea right." We all change numbers when Luke and I say goodbye again.

When I arrived at home I jump in my bed. I look at my phone for the last time before I go to sleep and I see a text from Michael.

'Goodnight ♡"

~ A/N

yeaa 3th chapter I hope you liked it so far :). So Ashton is in the story and maybe something is growing between Dani and Michael hmm idk you will see haha. please keep reading I love you so muuchh