Chapter 1

'Dani, hurry up!" Luke yells at me from downstairs. '

Yes yes I'm almost done!" So this happens almost every morning.

Luke is my best friend for so long as i can remember actually. He walks to school with me everyday. And i don't like waking up in the morning so most of the times we end up yelling at eachother

I run down the stairs as i bump into Luke. 'Goodmorning." He says with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes when i walk past him to my frontdoor. 'So excited for another day of school." i say, please notice the sarcasm.

We walk across the road. 'So you had a nice night?" I say to him, looking at the bags under his eyes. 'I couldn't sleep." 'I can see that." It looks like he doesn't want to talk about it so don't ask more.

I always get a little upset when I feel like Luke is. After all those years we're just really close.

As we almost arrived at our school, we saw Michael and Calum on a bench. They are two guys who are in the same class as we are. They're the populair guys. The opposide of Luke and me actually. We don't talk to them a lot, almost never. They're just not our kind of people. I've heared enough about them.

'Hey guys" Calum says, laughing a little. 'Hi." Michael says with a smile on his face. I wave back but raise my eyebrow while Luke ignores them.We walk further. I don't even know what that was for.

'Why did you even wave back?" Luke says annoyed. 'Oh sorry, i didn't know that you can control me." i say sarcastically. Luke rolls his eyes.

'You know i don't like them." 'That doesn't mean I can't politely wave back Luke." I laugh. He shakes his head and laughs with me. 'You are so annyoing."He ruffles an hand through is hair. 'I love you too." I say while i playfully push him.

We arrived in our large school building when I looked up at the clock.'Shit, we only have one more minute." We run to our class. And luckily, we had history. We must run to the other side of the school. Nice.

We arrive in our classroom out of breath, just in time. 'You guys are lucky today." Mrs. Hardwood looked at us. Ugh, everybody hates that women. She never says anything nice. Never. We both just nodd and go sit in the back of the classroom.

I notice that Michael and Calum aren't here yet. That happens very often actually.

And just when I almost fell asleep because the boring voice of Mrs Hardwood, Michael and Calum walk trough the door.

Mrs. Hardwood starts yelling at them. 'And why do you guys think that you just can come in in the middle of my lesson? Do you think that's normal?!" Ugh. 'Yes I think it is very normal." Michael says when he has this convident smirk on his face.

I laugh a little, hoping that no one heard it. I maybe get why Luke hates him, I mean he is actually an asshole, but I hate to admit that sometimes i can't help but laugh.

When the yelling continues, Luke taps my shoulder. 'They annoy me so much, ugh." He looks at them and rolls his eyes. I nodd a little but don't pay a lot of attention to his words.

After her explosion she goes on with her story. Suddenly it was the end of the lesson, and Mrs. Hardwood wanted to tell us something 'important'.

'So as you guys know," She starts, 'We are going to do a project with history. And this project we are working in quartets."

She says something about the project, some uninteresting stuff. After that, she starts saying the quartets. I wait till she says my name. 'Calum, Luke, Dani and Michael."

~ A/N

AAH my first chapter of my first ever fanfic! Sorry it was pretty bad. Nothing actually happend, but its just the start haha. And this was very small i know. And sorry if there are some faults in my English. I hope this wasen't too bad bc please keep reading :) it gets better i promise haha

and bytheway, this story plays in like 2010 or 2011 so if you wondered what age they are and stuff.

{EDIT guys now i almost have 30 chapters and i just read this again and i realized it sucks really hard but pls hang on cuz shit is getting better ayee}