Chapter 8

So it's monday again. I'm lazier than usual, because I didn't get much rest this weekend.

I jump in the shower to wake up a bit more. If i didn't, I would fell asleep again but no teacher could wake me up.

I change in a jeans and a hoodie. I love hoodies. I could live in a hoodie. Yes.

I walk downstairs and I see Luke, as usual. 'Goodmorning Lukeee." I decided to be nice. 'Goodmorning Daniii." He says in the same dramatic way.

I laugh at him. 'I get some food wait a sec." I open the fridge and grab some food.

We walk outside. The sun shines in my face. 'Why do you even wear a hoodie, I mean it's so warm." He laughs at me.

'I just love hoodies okay!" I try to sound mad but it turns out in some weird laugh.

'Sooo, how was your weekend?" He asks. I immediately smile. I loved my weekend.

'I was on a date with someone." I smile mysteriously. I decided to do the same annoying guess game as Susan did.

Luke smiles at me. 'Was it a purple haired guy with a pizza obsession?" He laughs because he knows he's right.

'Damn Luke! You ruin the whole game! and how do you even know that?" I slap his arm.

'Oh well you guys looked pretty cute together. And you looked this happy way when you saw him and talked about him." He says and I look surprised at his choice of words.

'Oh and he told me." I push him. 'You dick. You also could say that straight away."

'That would be less fun. And what I said was true, you guys look cute together." He pushes me back.

'Well I'm glad to hear that you guys are friends. I don't think I could date anyone who hates my best friend."

'And I'm glad to hear that." He laughs.

'I don't mean that in a nice way, I just mean you would forbid me." I give him a fake smile.

'Oh I hate you."

'I hate you too." I give him this extremely big hug.

'I never thought I would call you and Michael cute together. When you first started to hang out with him youknow, I thought he was going to treat you in a bad way. And you don't deserve that. But now I know he's a good guy, and he makes you happy. And that makes me happy."He smiles at me.

'That was so cute." I laugh at him.

'I know." He playfully pushes me.

'You know Luke, when someone gives you a compliment, you say thank you." I look at him when he rolls his eyes.

'Oh no I didn't know that, thanks." He says sarcastically and I laugh at him.

'Heyyy guys!" I wave at Michael and Calum. 'Hiii" Luke waves with me. They sit on the bench again. 'Hellooo!" Calum and Michael wave back.

This moment makes me think of earlier. When we hated Mike and Cal. Now we are pretty close friends and I call them Mike and Cal. Luke turned agry at that moment because I said hi to them. Now he waves back as an imbecile and says Michael and I are cute together. Things can change so much in such a small amount of time. So if you ever hate someone, you can fall in love with him the other moment. From hate at the first sight to love that feels right.

Not that Mike and I are dating, but yeah I don't know how we must call it. Maybe we are dating but both to scared to tell. Maybe we don't need to label it and just enjoy what we have.

I'm not a person for over thinking. I just let go and enjoy.

'Heyy wait, we walk with you." Michael says and jumps of the bench. Calum follows.

We arrived at our school. I see Susan, Lauren and Stephani. Stephani is also a friend. I don't know her as long as Susan and even Lauren, but she's nice and funny and yeah.

The way Lauren and Stephani look at Luke and I walking with Calum and Michael (I walk next to him) makes me think that Susan told them a bit of what happend betweet Mike and I.

They have both this 'aw yea you do look cute together' faces. It's funny I have those faces with all of my friends almost.

I just smile and wave at them as if they didn't gave me a weird look and are just normal friends.

'Oh yeah Luke, your acoustic guitar is still at my house." I remember. One day I came home and I heared Luke playing guitar and I was like 'Damn Luke you have your own house." He said he prefered our couch. He always left things at my house. Its quite normal now actually.

'You play guitar?" Instead of a reaction from Luke, I hear a surprised Michael.

'Yeah I do, you too?" Luke is also surprised.

'Yess, cool! Michael sounds happy that he has his 'passion' in common with Luke.

'I play guitar too." I laugh as a sheep and put my hand in the air, ruining their 'moment'.

'Why does no one ever play bass." Calum throws his hand up in annoyance.

'Aw Cal, be glad we all play something." I laugh at him.

'Over all, I know not many people who play an instrument. I don't know many people actually but still." Luke says.

'I only know Ashton who plays the drums." Michael adds.

'Oh that's also pretty cool." I say.

I still walk next to Michael wen someone I don't know walks towards us.

'You guys are the cutest couple I know!" The guy says to us.

I look at Michael and I see he looks the same weird surprised way as I do.

I raise my eyebrow at the person. I open my mouth.

'What the hell?"

~ A/N

chapter 8 eyyyeee. So Luke doesn't act weird anymore yay. And they all play an instrument oeh. I think its funny I quoted the description of the story HAH okay. I have the weirdest sense of humor what isn't even humor anymore oops. And yea dachael is the cutest non -couple so. hope you likedd it, iloveyouaalll my pizzass yass. please vote and comment ♡