"So when is this charity ball"? Thor asks while fiddling with a rubrics cube.

"Friday night" I say going back to playing with a loose thread on my sweater.

"So two days from now" Nat asks.

"Yep" I nod.

"Which means I have to go shoe shopping most of my shoes are in Malibu" I say looking at Nat.

"Girls day" Nat asks.

"Girls day" I nod.

The rest of the day goes by quietly, Nat and I plan our girls shopping trip for the day before the party. I head back to my apartment for the night, order in some pizza and binge watch friends.

-The next day-

I get up and shower after I'm dressed I meet Nat at the mall. We spend a few hours window shopping then hit up the shoe store, after looking for a while I find the perfect pair of gold high heels with just the right amount of sparkle.

"Those are the ones" Nat says.

"I know" I sigh happily.

I buy them and we find a place for lunch.

Clint point of view

I'm channel surfing when the elevator doors slide open revealing Nat and Mia who are giggling for one thing Nat doesn't giggle.

"Have a good time ladies"? I ask looking back at the flat screen.

"Why yes we did" Nat says.

"That's good, I'm glad the two of you had a good time" I say to them.

Mia point of view

I smile at Clint, admiring him in a more casual type look rather than his cargo pants and black shirt he's rocking a pair of blue jeans and a grey t-shirt with a flannel shirt over it. It's a good look on him not that I don't love the other look I guess I appreciate both of them in different ways.

"Where are the others"? I ask him.

"Thor is in the training room, Bruce is doing his science thing and Steve is on a run" He says listing each one on his hand.

Nat walks off in the direction of her room. I put stuff down on the island so I can get a drink.

"Mia"

I turn its Steve.

"Hey there" I smile.

He throws an arm around my shoulders.

"Find your shoes"? He asks reaching out to peek in the shoe box.

"Yes" I say putting my hand on the lid before he can lift it.

"You will see them tomorrow when I'm all ready" I say slapping his hand away.

"Fine" He says drawing out the sound of the word.

I laugh at him and how he can go from battle hardened Captain to loveable dork in 3 seconds flat.

"You should take a shower" I say to him.

"Yes I should" He chuckles.

He nods then walks out of the room, I sit down in the chair next to the couch and pick up my book.

"I was wondering" Clint says putting the remote down.

"Ok" I nod for him to continue.

"If you had an Avengers name. What would it be"? He asks.

That's a good question, how come I've never thought about about that?

"Well I guess since it looks like a sun burst when I teleport. Something to do with the sun" I say pondering about it now.

"Its almost like you glow right before you disappear. Like a flare" He says tilting his head from side to side.

"Solar Flare" I say snapping my fingers as the idea comes to me.

He sits up in the chair pointing at me.

"That's it" He nods.

"Not that I need a name" I shrug getting up.

Not noticing how his face fell when I dissmised the name.

"Right. Your right" He says quickly, going back his channel surfing.

I nod, feeling a stab of guilt for putting that look on his face. I take my things off the island and go home to my place, I put my shoes with my dress which is beautiful.

"Solar Flare" I say aloud in my room.

It has a nice ring to it, I feel bad for shooting Clint's ideas down. I order in some dinner and call it a night.

...