"Here man, your parents told me about your hungover food." I hand him a bowl of leftover nachos that we made last night. He grabs it and starts to munch it down. I look through my luggage to find a shirt while the boys exit my room to head to theirs to either sleep or shower. I head to the bathroom and before I do I turn around and look at Jonathan and Tyson. "You two don't say a word to Suzette about what happened last night, got it?" They nod their head groggily and continue to walk out of the room.

I head into the bathroom and make my way to the toilet to release any content in my system. After I do my business, I head to the stand-up shower and start to clean myself. After I brush my teeth and put on my clothes for the day I hear loud shouts outside of my room. I head out and see the guys running out of their rooms with their phones. "What's going on?" I ask no one in particular. "The girls are in one of the sitting areas passed out and they all are in this funny hungover state. You have to see it for yourself, it's so funny."

I too grab my phone and frantically follow after the guys. When I make it to one of the sitting areas I see Suzette sprawled out on the couch. She looked so peaceful yet funny with her lips parted and drool leaking out of her mouth. "Shh we don't want them to wake up...yet anyway," whispers Dan while he bends down to get better footage of Blaise. I press record on my phone and take a video of Suzette asleep. This may come in handy when I need to get her to do something. Suzette then starts to stir and I quickly try and hush the guys from making any more noise.

She groans and blinks a couple of times before she fully opens her eyes. "Where am I?" She croaks. I feel my face twitch up and Josh, who is beside me, chuckles saying, "In hell." Suzette's eyes widen with fear and she screams falling off the couch. I turn in the direction she was looking at to see Zac wearing a scary clown mask. Suzette is still screaming and she stumbles around trying to catch her balance. Zac starts to laugh evilly and jumps over the couch. This just freaks Suzette out more and she stumbles over Abigail's body who cusses and lifts her head to see who stepped on her. Before she could curse Suzette out she spots Zac with the mask and screams bloody murder. She too starts to get up all while Suzette starts to run away screaming, tears spilling out of her eyes.

I notice her running towards the glass door not paying attention in the direction she was running. "Suzette watch out!" I shout out but it was too late. She runs right into the glass door causing her to tumble back onto the ground. "Monster!" Screams Crystal and we watch as the girls run frantically trying to find a way to escape. I watch as Abigail and Luna collide with each other making a big smacking sound. I and the guys make an "Ooh." sound when we hear the painful sound of their bodies colliding.

Before anyone could calm them down Suzette jumps up and has some type of blunt object in her hand screaming out, "You can't take me It! I'm leaving this room alive with your head in my hands you motherfucker!" Suzette jumps on Zac and starts to beat him with the object. All the girls join in punching and kicking him. After a good couple seconds of watching Zac get beaten up, I start to make my way to help Zac. "Suzette it's a joke. It's Zac under the mask." I get to Suzette and pry her off Zac. The guys each pry the girls off an injured Zac.

Suzette was clutching onto Zac's shirt breathing heavily. "How the hell did you take his shirt off Suzette?" asks Jonathan through sharp breaths since he was laughing so hard. She looks up at me and I look down at her giving her a smirk in return. "Nice to know you can defend yourself when needed." She doesn't smile but she says, "I'm not dying without a fight." I help stand her up and she flicks Zac off yelling out words in Spanish that I just don't understand. The girls disappear to their rooms to change and I head outside to see my mom already yelling at an employee. I head over before she fires the girl and I touch her shoulder and say, "Afternoon mom. What's so important that you are scaring the living daylights out of this girl?" She sighs and hugs me. "I'm so stressed Blayze. I want everything to be perfect and nothing is going right." I motion the girl with my hand to leave and relief replaces her panic expression.