X

𝕬 𝖂𝖊𝖊𝖐 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖉𝖆𝖞

𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔

I walked through the deserted halls of school, making my way towards the office. What did I do, you ask? Well, my teacher left the class room and someone threw a paper ball at Julian...... so I threw a book at said person. What? It's called being a good boyfriend (>:3). I pushed the door to the office open and met eye-to-eye with the principal. "Romeo Montague..." He sighed, "What have you done now?" He said. I sat down in front of his desk. "I threw a book at someone because said someone threw a paper ball at Julian." I said quickly, smiling innocently. He groaned and got up, walking into the assistant principal's office, shutting the door behind him. I listened to their muffled, annoyed voices. After a second of bickering, he came back out and sat down. "It's surprising the coach still keeps you on the team." He said plainly. "Oh, sir, it's because I am the best player." I said with a sly smile. He- actually no, let's call him something else- Mr. Johnathan cleared his throat and pulled out the yellow slip that I am oh so used to.

"Detention after school, Romeo. Be there." Mr. Johnathan said and handed me the slip. I took it and left. I checked my watch. 2:59. Close enough. I walk out the front doors of the school and wait for Julian. I hear the bell ring in a high pitch as people start flooding out, rushing to their cars. I watch Julian step out after the flood of students. I grab his by his wrist and hug him close. "Romeo, you didn't have to throw you math book at him." Julian sighed. I could tell he was fighting back a smile. "Of couuurse I did! He needed to learn, anyways." I scoffed jokingly. Julian giggled and buried his face in my chest. "Do you know how adorable you are when you do that?" I ask, his face heating up. "A- U-N- No.." Julian stuttered. He shook his head and unlatched his arms around me. "Let's go hooome. I'm tired." Julian whined, snickering after. Fuck detention, I want to care for my boyfriend. I held his hand as we walked towards my car. This week has been amazing, honestly. Julian now lives with me because he is afraid his father will come back. School has been a drag, but Julian makes it better. The cast of our school play Romeo and Julian: A Twist to Romeo and Juliet, aka me, Julian, and the rest, is going to a few states to the side to perform and some others, which, asking me, is exciting as hell!

Once we got in the car, we were off. The moment we entered my driveway, Julian's eyes lit up. "You want to take a nap, huh?" I said, a smile tugging at my lips. Julian nodded and left the car, taking his stuff with him. Julian took out his copy of the house keys and unlocked the door, the distant sound of the couch thud as he hopped onto it. I walked in with a smile, locking the door behind me. "You're such a fluff, you know?" I said, dropping my backpack on the floor and kicking off my shoes. "Mph!" Julian protested tiredly, his faced buried into a pillow. I sat on the couch, him automatically sitting up to cling to my side. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around him, falling asleep.  

~~~

I woke up to a weird noise in the kitchen, Julian now gone from my arms. I got up and stepped silently into the kitchen. I saw Julian's small body raiding the kitchen in the dark, light illuminating from the fridge. I stepped into the kitchen, Julian not flinching as I turned on the lights. "Midnight snack." He said, reaching his arm in. Dang, it's midnight? Huh.. I smirked and passed him. I grabbed a soda (ohmygod a 20 year old teen who doesn't abuse alcohol wowi) and popped the cap off. "What are you looking for?" I asked. Julian hesitated. He slowly poked his head out from the fridge, looking me dead in the eyes. "I want ice cream." He said, his tone drowning in seriousness. I almost choked on my soda as I started bursting in laughter. "Is that how you take ice cream seriously?" I sighed, wiping a fake tear. "Shut up, and yes, yes I do take ice cream seriously." Julian said, biting back his own smile. 

"Oh, you're adorable." I said, stepping closer to Julian. "And how adorable am I?" Julian asked, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "This much." I said, then picked him up and kissed all over his shoulders and up. He started laughing and giggling, which made him seem more adorable. I think I changed him, honestly. He used to be a smartass who would punch you if you dare tried to touch him, to now a cuddly adorable bunny. Even though he does act like the smartass he is to other people, he will always be my adorable bunny. 

"Romeo! Put me down you goof!" Julian laughed. I carried him up to our bedroom. Yes. Our bedroom. Sadly, nothing other than sleeping and kissing has been done in it. I would love to have sex one day, but I'll be patient for Julian. I'll be patient for my bunny. I opened the bedroom door, the only light coming from the moon outside our window through the thin curtains. I plopped on down on the bed as he quickly hugged my waist. "Julian, I just need to change my pajamas, let go." I smiled. He whined then let me go, getting under the covers. I slipped off my shirt and threw it into the hamper beside the closet. I slipped off my jeans and slid on one of those really cliche looking red flannel pattern comfy pajama pants. I tied the white rope on the waist of the pants and walked over to bed. I laid down beside him as he rested his head on my chest. My hand automatically went through his fluffy, now messy, hair. 

Our breathing slowed as we both relaxed. The bedroom was a perfect cool. The moonlight that shone through the thin curtains lit the room up perfectly. If we weren't so tired, I would've made a move, honestly. Though nights like this aren't rare. Maybe tomorrow I could try, wink wink.

I shut my eyes and let myself sink into sleep.