ℜ𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔍𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫 [𝔅𝔬𝔬𝔨 I: 𝔐𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰]

𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔

     Romeo Montague is the school's classic jock, but he has a secret. He always liked theater, but couldn't sacrifice his reputation for that. He hides everything with a few smiles and a lies, but he couldn't hide everything from everyone.

𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓

     Julian Capulet is a shadow in the halls at school. He always loved theater, so he goes to the club everyday. No one ever sees him, but some how he always gets noticed by his bullies. He has struggled at home, but his grades make up for it. 'If I keep working at school and at home as hard as I can, then I won't be able to struggle and wouldn't have to pay for college!' Is what he thinks everyday. He never had anyone to care about him. He was always alone. Until someone saved him from ending it all.

𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖝

     Max Johnathan is a reckless and carefree ex-college student, dropped out after the second year. He always believed that school never taught you anything important about the adult life, so he avoided anything about school as possible. He never believed in love so he stays asexual for all of his life.

𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞

     Cally Montague is a total fujoshi. She will fangirl over anything in her liking. The moment she heard her brother (Romeo) is gay, she almost died. 

𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕲𝖊𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖆

     Georgia Wilson is a full homophobe and will do anything to get the world to see how wrong gay is. She will tear gay couples apart and make sure they both hate each other and see how good being straight is all along. Once she starting crushing over Romeo, she needed to stop Julian to get to him.

𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕵𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓

     Jason has a huge crush on Max but doesn't know how to tell him ever since Max told him he is asexual. He wants to move on, but can't. He needs to find a way to get Max forever.

𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕬𝖘𝖍

     Ash is Cally's BFF and will always be....... is what she thought. Cally has always ignored her from Ash's point of view and dropped their relationship for no good reason. 

𝕬𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝕾𝖐𝖞𝖊 (Skye)

     Skye has always loved her sister, Ash. Skye has always followed Ash around because she believed in every drop of Ash's words. She never knew Ash would betray her someday....

(¯'·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.-> About The Author <-.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.·'¯)

Hey! I am xXBluTheLostPupperXx, but I would love to be called Blu or BTLP. I am a FULL ON FANGIRL of bxb, which is why I am inspired to write that kind of stories. I have never told anyone about this but I am very sure they don't need to (ahem I have shame ahem). I am asexual which means I am sexually attracted to any or either gender. I have no friends because my BFF one day randomly ignored me, along with the other girls. I realize how I now depression. I use my stories to spill out all or some things on my chest so I can use it as a way to communicate with other who can hopefully relate. I have made other stories like And One Thing Led To Another [bxb]#𝕞𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕕Going Crazy [Septiplier], and others (which are on unpublished). Thanks for at least reading all of this! Have a good day!