IIII II -

𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖌...

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓

I laid in bed with Romeo, my head laying gently on his chest. I listened to the soft rhythm of his heart beat. He saw him. What I am calling 'him' is this... person. He visits when he has to. He never intends people to see him. He is my dad. He only comes to visit to..... see me. I shook the thoughts out my head and closed my eyes. Romeo's arm, that was slung around my waist, held me tighter. I dozed off in a dream, feeling safe in Romeo's arms. 

I was bounding through the woods, legs aching. I tripped on a root and flew on the damp grass face first. I groaned in my pain, rolling over. "You bastard. Trying to run away, aren't we?" A deep voice growled. He sat his left knee on my chest, holding me down as his left hand grabbed my throat. I gasped for air as his grasp tightened. "You will fucking pay." It growled deeper as everything went dark. 

I woke up, silently panting. I was in someone's arms. Who is this? I slowly looked up. Oh thank god! It was Romeo. I guess I'm too used to being alone. I snuggled into his chest as I heard him shift. "Morning, Jul." He yawned. I like that. I like it when he calls me Jul. I smiled to myself. He rolled over and cuddled me close. "I don't want to leave you alone.." He sighed. I yawned sleepily. "Want to go back to bed?" He asked, gently running a hand through my hair. 

"No. I... uhm.... what day is it?" I asked. Please be the weekend. "Like, Saaaaaturday?" He shrugged. "Yay! Cuddle!" I cheered, wrapping my body around his chest. He chuckled."You like snuggling don't you?" He asked with a light laugh. I nodded happily. He sat up even with me still clinging to him. He attempted to pull my arms off of him, but I stubbornly held on. "If you let go, I'll give you kisses?" Romeo bargained. "That's a tempting deal, y'know." I said. "Exactly." He smirked. I let go slowly. He smiles widely and starts pecking me all over. "Ahh! No! Wait!" I laughed. I rolled on the bed, still dying of laughter. Romeo stopped pecking me, but started tickling me. "Romeo!" I laughed. I wish he didn't have to go. 

A/N: sorry for the shortie ^>^