''Come on,''she scolded, mentally slapping herself. ''You'll always meet this kind of people. Especially since you're in a relationship with Cameron. Learn to stand up for yourself. He doesn't always have to fight your battles for you. Even if he was happy to do so. Don't be the ball that drags him down.'' Steeling herself, she brought her head up and shot the woman a glare.

'Well, hook up's a bit of an understatement. Would he introduce his parents to any random hook up?'she pointed out, gesturing to Jennifer and Andrew, who were both glaring at the women. They were momentarily taken aback. Obviously, they recognised the 2. ''Take that. Hah,''she celebrated. But it was premature.

'You've must've tricked him,'the actress said vehemently. She looked Sharon up and down in amazement and respect. She didnt know if she wanted to be respected by such a shallow woman. 'I've done that before, withholding sex until he gives me what I want. It's always worked. But you. You are quite a devious bitch. More devious than me if you're pushing him to matrimony.'

'Well, if we're talking about being pushed to matrimony, I'd say Sharon is the one being pushed,'Cameron's deep voice washed over them as he came and stood behind her chair. She smiled up at him, happy that she had his support. 'Now, I'd suggest the both of you leave. I'm trying to show my future fiancée off to my parents. I don't need my past to interfere.'

'Well, if you didn't have such a past, there wouldn't be much interference,'Sharon teased. He shot her a look saying 'I'm trying to be serious here'. She just shrugged and returned with, 'Just saying. It was especially disturbing when she was talking about your six life though. Not something I want to know. Ugh'

'Yeah,'Jennifer seconded. They turned to look at her, forgetting they were there for a moment. She had a look of disgust and shuddered. 'It's like my father telling me that me he broke his hip because he was trying out a new position. And then being recommended to try it out with your husband. Not a good imagery. Now every time I meet him, the image of him in that position is always in my mind. Always!'

'That's why gramps broke his hip?'Cameron asked incredulously. She nodded and looked to Andrew for support and confirmation. He smirked and nodded. He looked soo much like Cameron when he did that. Or should it be Cameron looked soo much like him? 'Gross. I will never be able to look into his eyes and grands' for the rest of their lives. Sharon help me get that image out of my brain.'

She chuckled and pulled him into his chair while he pouted. Catching a flash of red, she was reminded of the women. Why hadn't they left? Didn't they see that this was a private matter? Cameron followed her gaze and scowled at them. 'Leave,'he growled as he pulled her chair closer to him and put his arm around her protectively. The actress saw the action and a flash of pain went across her face. It didn't last long though before she pulled the redhead and stomped away.

'Now, about the distraction,'he began silkily. She batted her eyes, or tried to-it was harder than those shows made it to be- and said the words guaranteed to distract him.

  - ---------@@@@@----------

An empty room was not what Cameron wanted to be greeted with once he stepped out of the shower. The last he'd heard of Sharon, she's been moaning and groaning, rushing to her bathroom, muttering about a heating pad.  Apparently there was a limit to the amount of ice cream she could eat before her body rebelled and forced her to stop.

And who wouldn't? After charming his parents, much to his chagrin, she'd been given a free flow of ice cream. More than he'd ever seen her eaten. He tried to reduce it but she'd send him a glare that made him retreat slowly and cautiously, much to his parents' amusement.

Where had she gone to? He wondered as he dressed for bed in a boxer. He hoped she wouldn't object to their new sleeping arrangement. He knew he'd joked about inviting her into his bed but now, after a night of sleeping together, he couldn't sleep alone. Especially without her. He didn't know how this would affect his away games but for the moment, he needed her beside him. He was missing her already.

He prowled around the penthouse, looking for signs of her. He checked the kitchen first, thinking she might have recovered and wanted to gorge on more ice cream. But nope, she's not there. Next he went to the living area. No sight nor smell of her.

He found her at the next place he thought of. Her bedroom. As he approached the door, he heard her talking with someone. Likely she was on the phone. Regardless, she could talk in their room. Even if he had to lug her there. Then, he heard his name.

'Cameron is a good guy, Amelia,'he heard her argue heatedly. She paused, obviously listening to Amelia's side. 'Well, yeah. It's a bit intimidating facing the media and his hordes of exes. Plus I haven't even met his fans. Now, that could either be good or bad. But, in any case, he would support me. You've never seen this side of him before. He's warm, open, protective, possessive. Which is a welcome balm from my cold, secretive ex. I want to see where this goes. With or without your support.'

He felt his heart skip. She believed in them. She'd put her entire support and trust in him. He wouldn't break it, he vowed. Slowly he opened the door, wanting to show he had her back and stopped short. The world blurred. Noise was a buzz in his ears. His vision was narrowed to Sharon's bare legs.

She'd never worn a short above her knee before. And the glimpses he'd seen didn't do her justice. Especially since he left soon after if he didn't want to be pelted with female paraphernalias. Now, she wasn't wearing any shorts, not any that he could see and it exposed her legs. Her legs were spread slightly as she held a heating pad over her stomach.

Her legs were shapely but thick. A welcome cushion when he was pleasuring her. Her legs long enough to hook behind his back. Now his mind was filled with thoughts of them together. Tumbling about the sheets. Heated kisses. Her hot flesh surrounding his. Her soft, full breasts.

Of their own volition, his legs carried him to her and his hands took the phone away from her. His mind didn't know what he was going to do until he did it. He kissed her. Hard kisses. Long kisses. Hot kisses. He joined her on the bed and lifted her shirt up, his hands travelling along her sides.

She'd gasped, bewildered before joining him. Her arms around his neck, brought her closer to him. He massaged her breasts, making her shudder and buck against him, causing him to smile against her lips.

'I like that,'he muttered. 'Do it again.' She blushed and shook her head slightly. 'Sharon,'he warned lowly as he pinched one of her nipples. This time, an agonised moan escaped her even as her hips involuntarily pushed against him. He saw she was close. Closer than she'd ever been before. And so was he. He could feel that this was going to be the best orgasm of his life. He reciprocated her actions. The tension built, inexorably bringing them closer and closer to the brink. The breaking point was when Sharon but his throat. The tension broke. He felt his body shudder even as she cried out and dug her nails into his shoulders.

When they'd both calmed down, their breathing slowing, he quipped,'Now that's one way to get you off the phone.' To which she answered with a lazy, satisfied smile.

AN Sorry for the delay. a bit of writer's block and also because raya is here. bear with me. I'll still be updating but it'll take ard 2 weeks for a new chap to be up. Or earlier. depends on how fast I write the nx chap cos I have already planned the nx few chaps. so we'll see how it goes.

plus, guys, if anyone have any ideas for a new cover, pm me. Thanks :)