Chapter Four: Maybe We've Both Changed

Start from the beginning

"Oh.. But the other half was my fault."

"Well yeah, but I guess we're even."

"...I'm sorry Thomas.." He said quietly. I looked over at him mildly surprised. His face had guilt spread over it. I was arguing in my head, but finally made a decision.

I hugged the stupid commie.

He looked surprised at first, but then quickly hugged back.

"I'm glad we cleared that up," Tord said, pulling away from the hug. "You were right, I was avoiding that topic, because I thought you'd get mad.

"Yeah.. Well, I'm going to go to sleep now.." I said as Tord got up and walked to the door.

"Goodnight, Commie."

"Night Jehovah."

I was blushing. Why did I do thattttt. Tord was being way too nice now. But.. I'm okay with that.. WAIT! NO I'M NOT! I shook my head and screamed into my pillow, muffling the sound.

Tord's POV

I heard Thomas' muffled scream from the other side of the door. It was really cute. I haven't moved yet. I started walking to my room and thought. Why did he even want to hug me? I didn't mind, but why? Maybe we're both being nicer.. Thomas is adorable. I blushed slightly, thinking of Thomas.

I opened my door and went into my room. It was dark and smelled of smoke and cigars. I usually didn't mind, but now the smell was suffocating. I cleared my room of cigars, and put an air freshener up. It was better, but still needed work. My room was more calming and felt like a different room. Guess I'm gonna quit smoking now.. I sat on my bed and sighed. What am I going to do with myself..

---Time Skip---

I woke up the next morning energized. It was weird. Like super weird. I got up and got dressed. It was around 9:30 AM. I usually wake up at 11, so I was up early. I went into the kitchen to see Edd drinking tea at the table. He was sitting there, talking to Matt.

"Hey Tord! You're up early!" Edd said cheerfully. I nodded and went to the fridge.

"Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" I asked. Edd shook his head.

"I just got up 10 minutes ago." He said. I sighed, and Edd looked at me concernedly.

"I wanna do something today." I said. Edd looked relieved. What did he think I was gonna say?

"There's a fair in town today!" Matt said happily. My face lit up and I nodded.

"That sounds like fun! Let's do that!" Edd shouted "Hey will you go wake up Tom? I want him here too." I nodded.

"Let's make breakfast Edd!" Matt cheered. Edd whooped and they both went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I walked toward Thomas' room. I opened the door slightly, and saw Thomas, asleep. He looked so peaceful, and cute. I blushed and suddenly realized.

I like T-

theeee fact that I haven't woken Thomas up yet! hahahaha. I sighed, and knew I couldn't trick my own brain. I knew that I liked Thomas, but did he feel the same about me?

I walked into Thomas' room and pushed his shoulder.

"Thomas wake up." I said, shaking him slightly. Thomas didn't move, but smacked my hand

"Ow! Thomas you need to get up!" I said. Thomas flipped over and looked at me.

"Why?" He glared at me.

"Well, we're leaving soon and-"

"Where are we going?" Thomas said, cutting me off.

"Well, rude, but we're going to the fair that's in town today." Thomas sat up and looked at his clock that read 9:40.

"Man! It's too early for this!" He said angrily and flopped back down on his bed. I flicked him.

"Ow" He said un-enthusiastically. He got up out of bed.

"Do you need help, or do you got this?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I think I've got this." He said, taking a few steps forward. I stood back and watched him walk. I clapped my hands and he rolled his 'eyes' somehow.

We walked into the kitchen. Edd and Matt were laughing about something. Edd looked over at Tom and I

"Tom! You're walking again!" Edd said happily.

"Hey Tim! Good morning!" Matt said, turning his attention to Thomas.

"It's still Tom.." Thomas said, kind of unhappily

"Really? I thought it was Thomas!" I said, fixing his mood a little. He smiled slightly, and sat down at the table.

"Soooo, how are you two lovebirds doing?" Edd asked, looking smug.

"Lovebirds?" I asked, confused. I wish I hadn't. Edd whipped out his phone and showed us the picture of us hugging from earlier. Thomas and I both immediately blushed.

"N-No! He was just apologizing for giving me a b-black eye!!" Thomas said, frantically trying to explain his actions

"Edd you loser!" I pulled out my phone and showed Edd the picture that I took of he and Matt cuddling during the movie. Edd took this as a challenge, and pulled up another picture. It was of Thomas asleep on me during the movie, I was giving a thumbs up. I laughed, that was a good picture.

We went back and forth, showing each other embarrassing pictures. Edd showed us a power move picture. It was uncalled for. It was the picture of me, this morning, looking at Thomas before I woke him up.

"A-AH NO! I w-was just trying to see if h-he was already awake!!" I said, stammering like an idiot.(sorry if you stutter, i'm not trying to offend anyone)

Thomas, Matt, and Edd were all laughing, and I was dying inside a little bit.

Tom's POV

Tord was so funny, it's great. After we all stopped laughing at Tord, we went to go eat breakfast. It was simple eggs and toast. We ate quickly and all went to go get ready for the fair. I wore a black and white jacket, a light gray undershirt, black pants, and my checkered converse. I thought I looked nice. (so did tord lol) I walked out of my room to see Matt and Edd already there. We all waited for Tord. When he walked out, I blushed a little. He looked hot, i'll admit it. He was wearing a red and black flannel, a white undershirt, black pants, and red shoes. The color red fits him nicely. I looked away before anyone noticed me looking at Tord.

Lets go to the fair.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay hey, sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday i was tired. I might not do a second chapter today, this one was a very long boi, and i feel that you are satisfied with my writing i hope.

hey if youre not satisfied with my writing let me know, i like constructive criticism.

see ya my dudes

Word Count:1690  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Word Count:1690 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)