Chapter 15: The Flaming Heart (R)

Hunter's hands caress slowly, up and down my sides and his lips press gently against mine. Then he begins to trace feather kisses along my jawline and down my throat. Heat forms in my belly and radiates outwards, spreading through me like an uncontrollable fire.

"What do I need to do for you to understand that I am in love with you? That you are the only one I want?" His voice rumbles out against my skin causing a soft moan to escape my lips and Hunter looks up at me with a spark in his eye. His lips curl up into a sexy smile that melts my heart. Our lips meet and the fire threatens to engulf me. He then lifts my shirt off of me and tosses it to the floor. My face blushes as I cover my bare chest.

Hunter then sucks the sensitive flesh of my mark and his hands slowly caress down my body, down to my inner thigh. My fingers clasp at the sheets.

Heat spreads from his fingertips, stoking the fires more and more till my voice is seconds from roaring out. Hunter's fingers entwine with mine as his other hand slides into my shorts. He then presses his hand against me and begins to move it slowly, around and around. I feel my toes curl from the sensation. Quickly, my voice rings out in the room, starting low but slowly rising in volume and my cheeks blush.

Hunter's lips then move down to my breasts, sucking gently on my rosy pink nipples.

"Oh please, for the love of the Moon Goddess, fuck me!" My voice calls out. I'm shocked by my lewdness and my cheeks grow warm once more. What has gotten into me?

Hunter smiles as his breath brushed against my skin, making me squirm. "This is a new side of you."

He slides off my shorts and tosses them to the side like my tank top. Hunter then reaches down for his zipper. I watch impatiently as he slowly slides it down, going slow on purpose.

"Hunter?" I whimper.

He removes his jeans and then presses against me before he, without warning, slams into me causing my back to arch. "Ahh!"

I'm able to feel him deep inside as he begins to move. My voice is close to echoing out again but he stops.

"W-why?" The word comes out breathy.

"Shh, did you forget where we are?"

"I don't care."

He begins to move again, this time faster, and I feel my voice welling up inside till it couldn't be contained no longer. My nails dig deep into his back as he collapses on top of me.

As my surroundings come back into focus, Hunter looks down at me with doting eyes. "Are you worn out or are you ready for more?"

Before I can answer he begins to move again. My hands reach up and grasp through his hair. Before long I feel myself climax again before the rest of my mind goes fuzzy.

When I open my eyes I'm in Hunter's arms, his warm embrace melting my heart. In my contented state I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.