Date night

Josh unhooked his arms from around Tyler the brunette letting out a groan as he moved about trying to feel for Josh.

"Joshy?" The boy jolted up as he felt the lost presence of his boyfriend of 3 years

He rubbed his eyes dusting out the sleep from under them.

A slit of light stroked across the dull grey colour of the bed ... it was coming from the bathroom...

Tyler stumbled his way to the white wooden door peeping through the gap he stood in awe at what he saw.

Josh stood shirtless in front of the mirror pinching at his side as sighed sadly.
He looked frail and porcelain but Tyler didn't have the courage to comment.

Tyler's pov

This was bad...josh had bags that swung low down his face and his ribs poked through the surface of his chest.

I stood in silence staring at him speechless.
I turned around to the bed shuffling into the blankets in a leap as I heard his footsteps patter close.

The door creaked open Josh let out another heavy sigh grabbing a large hoodie from his closet.

I tried my best to keep my eyes closed as he approached me.

"C'mon Ty you have to wake up!" He shook me gently on the shoulder letting his lips leave a quick peck on me.

"Why?" I groaned in response...

"It's date night!"

I smiled at the thought of it finally rustling my way past the thick warmth of the bed.

Josh let out a grin as he watched me dress into my floral kimono.

"I can't believe you still have that!" He smiled looking at me in glistening lust.

"You gave me this on my first date I can't just throw it away!!" I replied running into his arms.

He picked me up bridal style as I kicked my legs about in the air happily.
He bit his lip as I laughed in his arms a tear falling down his face.

"Jishwa don't cry!" I responded.

"I-I'm sorry Baby..." he had a slight hint of sadness in his voice.

—————-(finally the date)—————-

Josh's pov

I fiddled around with my salad my fork prodding at the items steadily.

"Joshy...I know..." Tyler choked out in small quiet breaths as if he was about to cry

"What?" I knew exactly what he was talking about...

"Last night...you're skinnier than you used to be... y-you kept pinching yourself at the mirror yesterday don't act like you don't know! He snapped quietly trying not to alert the restaurant's staff.

"I-I'm sorry baby... I.... I don't know why I'm doing this..." a single tear dropped down onto my food.

"No, Joshy don't cry... I love you but you need to eat!" I nodded in response I knew he was right.

Just as we began to calm again I heard a faint voice filling me with the oddest sense of recognition...
Brendon.
There was nothing wrong with him but it just wasn't the moment for someone as excitable as him.

I looked back at Tyler who hadn't noticed yet as Brendon came sprinting to our table.

"OH MY GOD! Guys it's been so long I haven't seen you since high school!

Tyler dropped his fork at the sudden voice the pasta sauce splattering across the table making me snigger a little.

"It's good to see you too Brendon..."
We both said as he sat down his hand gesturing to someone.

A boy came over and sat next to Brendon their hands interlocked.
I was confused for a moment before realising what was going on.

"This is Dallon! He's my boyfriend!" He squealed

"How long have you guys been dating?" Tyler asked glancing over at me wanting the conversation to end so we could get home and cuddle.

"About 3 weeks now." Dallon replied as Brendon just nodded his head his excitable energy slowing as he looked at me.

"Umm... Josh are you ok?" I was confused at hi question but realised that I was shaking everything was colder and my vision began to fade

I felt dizzy everything began to blur and spin.

"T-Tyler I'm not feeling to good..."

I felt darkness surround my eyes my last memory Tyler's worried face over mine.

Oh no!
Josh isn't dead btw!
I feel like I should explain how old everyone is bc it doesn't really fit into any part of the story that well but they're all in college and it is currently the summer holiday.

Stay alive Ily