Prolouge

I slowly pushed the door closed smiling silently as I tiptoed to the staircase my feet gently breezing against the floor.
I couldn't even imagine Tyler's face when I got there!
I stopped as I reached his door breathing a heavy sigh from behind it.
Just as my fingers began to press the cold wood of the door I heard a small faint sob.

I fully creaked the door open dim light swinging over Tyler's bed.
The crying grew louder as I reached his bathroom door... fuck was Tyler alright?

I began to feel the cold metal turn around in my curled hand as I lightly pressed the door open.

I heard scrambling from the room as I finally swung the door fully revealing a red cheeked Tyler his eyes puffy and tears crusted around his waterline. He stood abruptly against a wall his back weirdly straight as if he'd just been caught doing something...

"T-Tyler what's happening?" I noticed his hands collected behind him as if he was hiding something.

His face was painted with guilt and confusion as he stared at the white tiles.

"Tyler? What's behind your back?" I sounded more demanding yet hinted my gentleness at him as his legs trembled

"N-nothing..."

"Tyler come on whatever it is I love you..."

My words brought more tears to his eyes.

He slowly reached from his back untangling his hand slowly a white stick appearing from his small figure.

In a quick movement he shakily moved the test towards my face his head turning to the side the dripping noise of tears pressing against the tile.

More tears shot to my eyes as I looked down at the two lines that appeared on the small screen.

"Is-is it true?" I questioned my body slightly wobbling

"Yes..." he replied quietly.

I put my hand in my hair tugging at the blue strands in worry... what are we going to do.

"D-don't worry Josh I'm aborting it!" He smiled fakely

"No! You can't fucking abort my child! Is it my child?" I sat down on the freezing lid of the toilet my hand still glued to my hair creating a texture of grease.

"It's my child too! You don't have to Carry it for 9 months!" Tyler was now snapping at me and I felt vulnerable to his words.

"There's a fucking person inside of me and I don't want it!!" He slammed the bathroom door shut his feet creating crashes down the stairs.

"Tyler stop!"

He didn't listen and carried on running I followed shortly after slowly catching up to him.

The front door crashed in front of my face as I promptly slowed before slamming it back open forcefully.

"Baby please!"

"Don't call me your baby!" He squealed back at me.

I finally gripped my hand around his wrist tears pooling in our eyes as we stared at each other.
He wriggled his hand free stomping of away from me.

"Tyler! Think! You're being stupid!" I replied to his brief actions

He stopped at my words turning around sassily.

"I'm being stupid? I'm the stupid one! I'm being stupid...i-I'm sorry..."
His sentence started out sassy but shortly turned sad as he ran back into my arms.

"Shhh...ty it's okay..."

"I love you Josh!" He smiled wrapped in my arms

"I love you too Tyler!" I grinned back widely looking at his pink face that quietly stood against my body.

Yeet! I hope ur happy bc I was gunna make it worse so good for u!

If you don't like mpreg please leave right about now!!

Enjoy the fic kiddos and stay safe talk to me for help! I also need friends...