Jhope X Reader

Warnings: nothing much, making out maybe???  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And you're sure you don't need my help with anything, Mrs. Jung?" Your question came out hesitant as you saw the elder lady stack the plates up one by one on top of each other. The plates were big and heavy and to be honest, you were a little bit scared of whether or not the lady could actually carry them all by herself.

"Yes, my dear, don't you worry about it," Mrs. Jung answered you with a cheery voice. A big smile broke out on her lips that reminded you of the stunning resemblance between her and her son, who was also your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok. "You two kids just run along and get settled in for the night and if I do end up needing help, I'll just kick my husband up from the couch."

A sudden outburst of dismay sounded from the living room, the voice belonging to Mr. Jung sounding soon after, asking about 'when had he never helped his wife'. Mrs. Jung only laughed off her husband followed with a witty remark of 'right now for instance'.

You laughed along with Mrs. Jung, when you suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap their way around your waist, making you squeak out in surprise. You turned you head to the side, your nose bumping into Hoseok's nose.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, mom and dad will be fine down here," he spoke into your ear, his body slightly shifting behind you, so he could nuzzle his chin down onto your shoulder. "Besides, you must be tired from the long drive," and you were tired, it had been a long drive from Seoul and all the way to Hoseok's hometown, Gwangju.

After yet another reassurance from Hoseok's mom that they would be fine without you help, you more willingly followed Hoseok up to his old childhood bedroom. You quickly said your goodnight's as well to each other as it was getting late.

You made your way up the staircase to get to Hoseok's room, where your bags were waiting on top of his bed since he had already carried them up there shortly after you had arrived. However, something else caught your attention other than the many things that were stuffed into his room.

"Hobi?" you asked him as you turned around to look at him.

"Yeah, what is it?" came a short answer from him as he bent over his bag to start retrieving things that he would need to get ready for the night.

"You only have a single person bed," you continued as you thought about how you were going to sleep for the night.

"Yeah, so?" Hoseok answered with another short question, this time straightening up to look at you.

"So?" you asked, confused over how he couldn't see the problem you were seeing right now. "Hobi, you only have a small single person bed, we can't possibly fit in that!" you continued as you exasperatedly pointed at his small bed

"Oh please, of course, we will," Hoseok scoffed out, taking the bags from the bed, and placing them down on the floor. "Look, there is enough room for the both of us." Before you had any time to argue back, Hoseok grabbed your hand before pulling you over towards him, proceeding then to flop himself and you down onto the small bed.

"Hoseok!" you squealed out in surprise as you hadn't been prepared. You were about to reprimand him for shocking you like that, but before you got to it, his fingers started attacking your sides.

"See?" Hoseok chuckled as he continued attacking your sides with tickles. "I told you we would both be able to fit he- Umpff!" Suddenly Hoseok had stopped talking and disappeared from your side on the bed, however, you quickly found him on the floor rubbing his butt as he had fallen from the bed and on it. In the haste of him tickling you, you had managed to roll of him before pushing him off the bed in your trials of escaping his tickling hands.