Chapter 2 - New life , New me ...

I finally arrived at the airport in london . i got my bag and did all the things that are needed and for me to get out of the airport and meet my step uncle . will he be kind ? will he be mean ? will the abusing stop ? " Annabelle , Annabelle " i turned around and found this british guy calling my name . he looked exactly like simon .. the x factor judge and one direction's manager . but i knew he wasn't if he was then what is he doing here ? probably jet lag . " hi , i'm annabelle , but i prefer anna " he just nodded and shook my hand " i'm simon , your er uncle " " Are you by any means . simon cowell ? " he nodded . " yes , yes i am " he looked at his watch . " Oh look at that i am late come on anna we have to go , where is your luggage ? " i bring out my bag so it is noticed . he opens his eyes in shock . " wait  you left your clothes in chicago ? " " actually this is everything i have " " don't tell me that jerk i call a brother wouldn't spend money on you " i just forced a smile . " No , i refused to take a single dollar from him " he just looked confused " i hate when strangers pay me " " but he's your dad not a stranger " i just shook my head . " no he isn't my dad , he will never be a dad to me . " he just nodded . i was glad he didn't push more on the subject . we go to the limo and he tells him to drop him off to wherever he was going . before he went he got out his credit card and gave it to me . i just looked at it " whats that ? " i asked rather dumbly . he chuckled . " never saw a credit card before ? " " i mean why are you giving it to me ? " he smiled " you are going shopping . " but i .. i just don't like someone paying " " you said you don't like strangers paying . i am not a stranger , i am your uncle . you take this or you are grounded . you buy a whole wardrobe , a mobile whatever feel free , ahh im late i have to go see you later anna " he says while he went outside the limo and he told the driver to take me to the mall . i was amazed by this mall . the last time i went to a mall was .. NEVER ! i started shopping i swear i was like shopping bags that have a lady not a lady that has bags . i even bought an iphone since my stupid nokia phone is  amazing ( note the sarcasm ) . Simon gave me his number and the number of the limo guy on a piece of paper . i opened my phone and put the number . I even bought a new sim . new life new number . i texted simon first " hey uncle simon , this is my new number - anna " . and then i called the limo driver . " Hello , yea hi um this is anna , i kinda finished shopping can you come take me please ? " within 5 mins he called me informing me that he's out . " damn , you sure bought a lot of stuff " he said laughing . " aha , thats the most i owned in my whole life " i replied . " im fredrick by the way " i smiled at him . he took me to the house i was staying in let's just say it was HUGE ! the aisle that lead to the house was made of ceramic with grass around it . there was a fountain in the middle . and the house was made of bricks . it was very very huge . house is an understatement . its more like a mansion and it was even huger on the inside . there was a maid waiting for me she smiled and took my shopping bags and lead me to my room . oh my gosh , my room was AMAZING ! the walls were beige except for one which was brown . there were some accessories on the brown wall . the bed's nightstand was actually a vanity if you know what i mean . the bed was connected to my vanity and infront of it there was a desk with a TV . and on the side were some couches . i even had a HUGE dressing room . and oh my bathroom . im not going to even describe it ( i will post links to the bathroom and bedroom = http://contempdecor.fanfusion.org/images/teenagebedroomlarge.png and http://infloormation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/SBDP_Aplanalp-teen-pink-bathroom_s4x3_lg.jpg and this is the dressing room http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UcButXlLtvc/T3oRHLWlRVI/AAAAAAAAQP8/WGDJLj5cu10/s1600/Paul+Schulman+Dressing+Room.jpg . i am lucky what can i say . " circles we going in circles dizz- " " hello ? " i answered my phone without looking at my caller's ID . " hello anna , you are home ? " " yes and thank you so much for my room and for today " " don't mention it , just get ready i want you to meet some people , so when you finish tell fredrick to take you where i am . he knows good bye anna " and he closed . i went through my clothes and i decided to wear a white sweater that has a red heart on it , red skinny jeans , white sneakers , red nail polish , a necklace that has a woman on it and the earrings were black ribbons  . the only make up i applied was lipstick . not a big fan of makeup . i put my hair in a donut bun and called fredrick and told him what uncle si told me . after 15 minutes i arrived at what looked like a studio . hmm am i going to meet someone famous . i walked through the studio looking for simon , but i couldn't find him . then i heard 5 angelic voices . i couldnt believe my luck . when i entered the room five amazing boys were standing infront of me . " hi we're one direction " i tried so hard not to scream .