Our parents got divorced, mom was married with another guy and dad died of a car crash. She abandoned us when we just graduated from high school.

"i don't know where she lived" i pat his hand that holding mine. "you've been a strong girl" Rowoon kissed my hand, "i feel like a princess right now" we both giggled.

"important?"

I turn my head to a guy standing in front of the table.

"what is this? Blind date? Leaving your job because of this stupid date? You want to get paid or not?"

"hey, don't talk to my girl like that" Rowoon stand up. Jimin pissed off, "or what? I'm his boss"

"guys stop" i said and stand up as well. "and i'm supposed to be his bㅡ"

"Jimin! The hell are you doing? You can't just ruin someone's date!" Yoongi pulled him away.

"this is your boss?" Rowoon pointed at him, i nodded.

Jimin slap Yoongi hands from his, "i don't want to hear again that you go on a date with some of stupid guys. Tomorrow you have to work till late, or i cut your salary"

"hey you can't do that!" Rowoon was about to smack him down, "i do what i want. I'm her boss" Jimin walked away. 

People were watching and i got embarrassed of it.

"Rowoon it's ok" i told him to sit again. "your boss is not a nice person and i don't like it" he said while grabbing a fork.

"what you gonna do? Stick a fork on his butt? It's ok, he'll get better tomorrow. He's a sensitive guy" i told him.

He put down the fork. "wow, what a scene" Sooin sit again. "can't believe your boss is 'that' crazy" she said while shaking her head.

"poor you" Rowoon caring my head.

We heading home after paid the bill, Jimin already gone.

Sooin go to her room while me and Rowoon get inside my room. "i'll drive you there tomorrow" Rowoon change his clothes to a black shirt.

"ok" i throw myself to the bed after a nice shower. Rowoon get to the bed as well. "where's Jungkook anyway?" he asked while playing his phone.

"on a duty call, be back on 2 days" i said while tuck myself in a blanket. We slept together like always.

"WAKE UP!!" Rowoon scream right in my ears. I jumped and having a lil heart attack, "What is wrong with you?!" Rowoon was laughing and i kick his ass.

I chase him, he was running to the living room. "stop! Stop! Stop!" i was tickling him and he get his revenge back.

"go take a shower!!" he kick my butt and i flew away to the bathroom.

I dressed up pretty good, and head to the kitchen. He was making a kimchi pancake.

We both eat breakfast together while talking. He took my phone and opens the camera, "morning selfie!" he took a selca from my phone. I looked at him weirdly, "what? Everyone should know you have a handsome brother" he show me his selca, "see? Handsome right?"

He took the motorcycle out from the basement, it's his. But Jungkook ride it.

"i miss this baby" Rowoon rubs the red and black motorcycle. "let's go" i hop on and put my arms around his waist. "hold tight" he said and start driving.

He saw the tall building that have DNA sign on top of it "wow" he took of his helmet. "i don't know when i'm done, so i call you later" i said while i took off my helmet.