Dirty Little Secret: Lucas

Hi, my name is Lucas, and I have a Dirty Little Secret...,

But lets talk about that later. I'm 16 years old, my full name is Lucas DeMichael Angelico Harpe.(Eww) I go to the West Fall Boarding Academy of Higher Learning along with my twin sister Katrina Harp. This is the story, of my Dirty Little Secret.

I was sitting in the cafeteria listening to all the buzz about the off campus party by the Cove this Friday. It was all anyone was talking about. As the captain of the football team I was expected to go but I was debating it. My twin sister Katrina was going to be there too, no doubt acting like her usual whorish self, and thats one mess I don't want to get stuck cleaing up. I was still playing out the pros and cons when my best friend Marco came over.

"DUDE!!! I just got invited to the Cove party!!!"

"You did?!?" I said in surprise for two reasons. One, Marco is by best friend yes, but he is probably one of the least popular people in the school. Marco was litterally the text book definition of geek. And two, the Cove is a secret cave location only told to popular kids, so the fact that he got invited was a little suspicious to me.

"So you gonna go?"

"Nah, I don't think so, probably just gonna chill in my dorm. Probably watch a movie or something"

"WHAT! How can you even say that! This is going to be the party of the year, this is going to be the party people will be talking about for days, this is going to be AMAZING!"

"Ehh, its not the first Cove party, I mean they throw one every week, some times three times a week, I went to one not even two days ago."

"True, but this is MY FIRST COVE PARTY DUDE! You HAVE to be there, pleeeaaaseee!!! I need a popular kid to talk to make me look cool!!!"

"Uggh"I said with TRUE distaste "Fine, I'll go, but on one condition. If my sister passes out, YOU have to drive her home no matter how piss drunk she is."

"So your giveing me permission to take a hot girl home in my car... DEAL!"

Marco was about to start rambling about how cool the party was going to be when the bell rang. It was time for me to go to Honors Chemistry. People found it very weird that I was in Honors Chemistry as a sophmor, seeing as it was a senior class. But I did have my reasons. I didn't work 24/7 last year to prove I was smart, or to get good grades, I did it to be in the same class as Kale MaKarthy.

Kale MaKarthy was a year above me, he was the captain of the soccer team, and for some reason, I always wanted to be close to him. Whenever I was near him I felt a rush of emotions I didn't understand. A jumble of angry, lust, happiness, and depression. And I loved it. Every time I saw him its like someone took 2 tons of Adrenaline and shot it straight into my chest. And Kale MaKarthy was in Honors Chemistry, therefore, I HAD to be in Honors Chemistry. Now besides all those things I mentioned before Kale is also something else, he is also my sisters boyfriend. For some reason this made me hate my twin even more, a feeling of almost jelousy that I didn't understand. I usually ignored it, but then I remebered that he was taking her to the Party on Friday. This made me furious

I sat down in my favorite seat right by the window, this seat had a combination of great views. I had a great view of the English pine trees outside, great view of the smart board, and today a great view of Kale. Kale sat down right next to me and my heart raced for a minute and then I calmed down and said "Hey Kale whats up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to sit next to my favorite bud today" He then smiled at me and I realized something, we were the only two in the classroom. I was always early because my lunch building is right next to the Chemistry Lab, but Kale was never early, never.

"Why are you so early" I said with a slight giggle without looking at him

"I'm glad you asked, I actualy came to see you" My heart stopped, and my eyes bludged slighty.

"Oh did you, what for?" I said as I turned to look at him. He had a look of pure lust in his eyes, his smile that of something demonic. His green eyes peircing me.

"Just close your eyes" he said as he violently pushed his chair back. He picked me up by my sweater, I half expected that he was going to throw me, and he did. Right onto the lab table. He then climbed on top of me and his face started getting closer and closer to mine, then right as our lips were about to meet, the door started to open. He shuffled back to his seat while fixing his hair and tye. I jumped off the table and opened my notebook ready to take notes.

What just happened...