yandere Chaeyoung

She knew you  were better off without her. She knew that you had been left heartbroken. She also knew that She left you in a state of mind that made you want to cry until you had no tears left.

Honestly, it had hurt her too, but she felt that if she didn't leave you then you would have been the one that had to end their relationship. You both still had feelings for each other, but you were with someone else now, someone that had treated you better and made you feel happy.

She knew that you would be going to the festival with your friends so why not see if she can find you? Even your presence was enough to make her smile, but seeing you happy with others...just hurt her. Of course she wanted you to be happy but when it was someone else that was making you happy she just couldn't take it. She found out the time you were going to be there and waited. Waited for that beautiful sound of your voice and to see you even if it was from a distance. When she eventually found you she followed you everywhere. When you bought ice cream she stood a couple of people behind you, when you got on a ride she sat in the car right behind you and when you went to go and order food she made sure she was near you. She was no amateur at this as ever since you broke up she'd been following you, but then she noticed something.

The way you were acting was different. Normally around her you were loud and extra, but with your friends right now you were very quiet and shy. That's when she saw the other girls push you along, make you walk behind, carry their stuff and pay for everything. Chaeyoung felt annoyed at herself for being so oblivious to how you felt that she was ready to do anything for your happiness, even kill.

She knew that there were easier ways to kill without anyone knowing than stabbing someone, and she knew just how to do it. One of the girls was showing off and eating a massive piece of chewing gum. Chaeyoung smirked before going over to a 'hook a duck' stand and picking up one of the rods that they had out. She aimed it before swiftly jabbing it forward and hitting the girl straight in the back. She instantly started chocking before she slowly fell down on the floor, the chewing gum preventing her from breathing completely.

A couple of hours later chae decided to get back at a girl that had been secretly putting litter into your bag and making you hold everything. She (Chaeyoung) walked over to the darts stand before paying for 5 darts. She also found one on the floor so that should mean it wouldn't look suspicious, plus there were a few people around the stand. She threw four darts, then the fith one before aiming the sixth one at the girls neck. With one quick movement she had pierced the skin and if it didn't kill her it would at least badly injure her.

Chaeyoung now knew that She had a chance to talk to you, but you had dissapeared.

"This will be fun at school"