jisoo

I moved to korea to design clothes for idols. After doing a couple of groups, I moved to designing for YG entertainment. I was a huge fan of all their artists, especially blackpink. I hoped that I was lucky enough to design clothes for jisoo because she was my bias. Normally I just wore whatever the damn I wanted, but today I was meeting my idols. I was so nervous on the way there is nearly got the wrong bus. It was a fifteen minutes walk from where I got off the bus and so I began to make my way there. It was empty which was a surprise because it was one of the groups comeback so they were going to walk to the nearby concert hall.

I stepped in and anxiously when the up the desk at the reception.
"Hello, what can I do for you?" The reception asked.
"Hi I'm y/n (your name) and I'm going to be a new designer here" I said. She led me to a room and told me to wait for a couple of minutes.

The meeting went well and now I officially designed clothes for all their idols! My first group was blackpink so I asked for the concept. They said it was a sort of badass one and so I got designing. Alot of the clothes were really expensive but I was going to make sure they looked amazing for this comeback.

It was time to see how the clothes looked on the girls. As they all walked in, I caught Jisoo's eye. We both quickly turned to look in the other direction as we were both embarrassed.

The mv was coming out today so I was really excited. All the staff and blackpink were going to watch it together and see everyone's reactions. An hour before it started Jisoo pulled me aside and hugged me. "Thank you y/n for designing our looks for this comeback!" She exclaimed smiling. "You're welcome!" I exclaimed. Then, the last thing I expected happened. She kissed me. It was only a little one but it still ment alot. "You caught my eye ever since you started working with us. I'd seen your clothes before and was looking forward to seeing what you came up with. I loved the way you dress, sometimes making an effort and other times just throwing anything together. Even if it wouldn't usually work, you made it work. So thank you. Oh, and will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked for a minute but I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and kissed her. "I'll take that as a yes" she said smiling.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please comment💛