Lisa

First sorry that I haven't updated in months but school is getting busy and I didn't have any inspiration but about 2 hours ago I got a good idea so here it is <3

I hate parties. I always have and always will. I would always go to my friends birthday parties and only enjoy a tiny bit of it. I don't know what made me hate them, mainly because I couldn't remember a certain memory that could've caused this hatred. The only one I ended up at this party was because I didn't want to dissapoint my friends. My best friend Jihyo loves throwing parties and I only go because she needs parental supervision with everything she does.

Her parties don't start off wild, it's just when all the popular people start showing up. Don't get me wrong, there are some really nice popular people at my school, it's just that about 5 people are attention seeking little shits that down alcohol, throw up all over the furniture(ew), bang eachother on the velvet sofas so they get covered in cum stains, eat all the food, cause drama and then leave. I've been trying to avoid them at parties because I don't want to be scarred for life.

One of the nice popular girls was Lisa. She was beautiful, talented and the sweetest person you could ever meet. She had been my girlfriend for 1 year now, but we seemed to be growing distant. We never sat together at lunch, we didn't have any of our classes together and we could never meet up together. That was the only problem with her being popular as it meant that someone wanted to go to the library with her, someone wanted to go to the bunny cafe, and someone else wanted her and a group of other people to go uptown with them. ON THE EXACT SAME DAY. It was like you had to book a fucking appointment just to spend 0.0001 seconds with her.

This party was meant to be special. It was supposed to be the day I actually got to spend time with her where we were alone. Jihyo welcomed me in before going off to find Momo. I swiftly looked around to make sure that no other populars were here. No one that usually follows Lisa around with here which showed that she wasn't here yet. So the waiting began.

It was now 8pm and i had been waiting for 2 hours. The music was so loud that my ears were nearly bleeding and I could hardly make out what song was playing. I just decided to shut myself in the bathroom until the music got turned down a bit. At least I could hear what song it was. I hummed the tune as it came to an end. Then one of my favourite songs came on. 'Kiss and make up' could be heard all around the bathroom, and I loved the era it was giving off. I felt that, in a way, I related to the lyrics slightly with my relationship with Lisa. Then that's when I heard the door open and the loud music reach my ears again. The girl that stood in the door way was (of course) Lisa. She blinked in shock before saying "sorry I didn't know you were in here (y/n)"
"Its okay" I answered before walking towards her. "I will leave now if you need me to"
"No no its okay. I just needed some time away from the others"
We awkwardly smiled at each other and even though it was for a moment it felt like forever. What I found myself doing next was completely random and out of my comfort zone. I kissed her. It was a proper, full on, raging kiss that I'd only seen in videos before. I never realised that one single kiss could make someone feel so awake, so alive, so amazing. We both pulled away, a blush placed lightly on our faces and we just looked at each other lovingly. " (y/n) look. I'm sorry I could never spend time with you it's just that I can't say no to anyone  as I don't want to seem rude. I really do love you and I really am sorry"
I felt so connected to her right now that I just kissed her again. I could tell that she really meant that she was sorry, so we kissed with 'Kiss and make up' in the background.