He pointed to this guy who was standing next to another guy up on one of the VIP platforms and said, "That one. Go flirt so we can get into that VIP section?"

            "What if he can't control who gets in?" Kendall asked

            "Yeah," I agreed. "I think we should pass. Besides, he ain't all that."

            I was lying through my teeth. He was all that and a meal from Roscoe's. I could tell he was younger than me, which was usually a turn-off, but not on that night. I put up a front because my friends were there; however, I wanted the guy to come over and invite us to join him and his friends. When I smiled and did a head nod, he waved his hand as if he were motioning for us to come over.

            "I think he wants us to come over," said Kendall.

            "Fuck it, I'm going over there," said Bakari.

            He immediately began walking over and Kendall followed. I walked behind them because I was gonna do a quick turn around if the dude turned out to be rude and/or playing us. When we made it to the VIP platform, he told the security guard, "Let those three cuties right there in, my guy."

            Bakari and Kendall got geeked up but I managed to keep my cool as we entered the VIP section. They had different bottles of liquor and champagne so I felt like I was in heaven. I wasted no time pouring myself a drink. And then the cute guy who had been looking at me walked over. I smelled his cologne before he got anywhere near me, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It smelled good on him. He tugged at his crotch a few times which initially made me think he had crabs until I noticed the dick print in his pants. He was trying to readjust the erection growing down there.

            "You are the finest dude up in here tonight," he told me. "I mean, I don't wanna offend you but damn!" He looked me up and down as he asked, "What's your name?"

            "Elijah," I told him before sipping from my glass of Moët.

            "Elijah, I'm Zaden but everybody calls me Zade. I have never seen you up in here before."

            "It's my first time coming here in a long time."

            "I've been a promoter at this club for a minute though. I definitely would've remembered you. Are you a model or something?"

            "I used to be."

            "I can tell. Damn." He looked me up and down again and licked his lips before asking, "You wanna dance?"

            "Not really. I'm not into trap music."

            "Are you into making out?"

            I honestly do not know what kind of spell he put on me, but I actually got turned on by him asking me that. His straightforwardness matched his personality and looks, and that must have been the right combination to knock away all my inhibitions. It wasn't long before I was lying to my friends about having to use the bathroom. I met up with Zade in a private lounge room on the other side of the club and things got steamy.