Chapter 34

Eyeless Jack POV
I was so fucking happy to be the one who killed Candy. It filled my dead, cold heart with warmth. The blade I was using was blunt and dull, making it hard work to cut off his head, sawing vigorously through his neck. Once there was only a small amount of flesh left, I yank off the head harshly, cashing me to stumble back, dropping the head.
Regaining my balance, I sigh and look down at the body. Candy's outfit had changed.
"No.. no no no!"
Grabbing the head I dropped by the hair, i turn it around so I could see the face.
"FUCK!"
I throw down the head and run as fast as I can to Jeff's room. This was not over. We didn't kill Candy. We killed BEN. It was another trick.

Jeff .T.K POV
By the time I had reached my room, [Name] was asleep in my arms. She must be so tired and worn out, I felt sorry for her. Gosh what's happening to me.. I am going soft..
I gently lay her down on my bed, pulling the blanket over her body to keep her warm. Sitting down on the bed beside her. Smoothing her hair and softly stroking her skin, feeling her scars around her eyes. They were so rough and sharp, yet it was also kinda soft like a sponge. It was like I could peel them away and it would be like they never existed. But I didn't want to cause [Name] pain. It's just so weird. Scabs you peel, not scars.. I don't get it. What are they, really..
"Yo Jeff!"
A voice calls behind me. Standing to my feet, I yank out my knife and thrash it at the voice source. Only to see BEN surrendering with his arms in the air.
"Woah woah! What the fuck man?!"
"You bastard. You were part of  all this! You're just as bad as -"
"I know what you're gonna say. And I'm sorry, okay? I'm on your side now.. I just came to see how she is."
I scoff, putting away my knife. Sitting back down next to [Name].
"She's doing fine. Alive at least."
BEN sighs deeply, walking over to me, patting my shoulder, to which I pull away, nudging his hand off of me.
"Jeff..you should rest too. You're no good to [Name] if she wakes up all energetic and you're a sleepy mess."
"I won't be able to sleep."
"Take these. They'll help you! Slender gave them to me to give to Toby as he's been having some issues but you need them more."
He winks, holding out his hand, to which four tiny blue pills lay.
I look at him square in the eye, looking for a fault, but I couldn't place any trickery or wrong doing.

Taking a deep breath, I nod and  grab two pills and swallow them, but just as I was reaching for the final two, EJ bursts in, holding blades in his hands. Appearing angry.
I go to stand but everything suddenly becomes blurry and dizzy. My body, head and eyes feeling heavy.
It wasn't long before my body collided with the floor. I could hear EJ calling out to me but it was muffled and similar to a far away echo.