Chapter One

Ophelia couldn't make much of the situation. One moment they were all eating dinner, then the next all hell breaks loose. She was scared and put off guard and didn't know what to do. She was throwing all different kinds of spells so that she could keep them off of her. She then hid behind a wall and tried to catch her breath. She tried thinking of ways to save everyone. There were just so many of those damned Death Eaters. Why were they here? What did they want? Were they looking for something? Or someone?

"Miss Ophelia! Please! What do we do?" A young girl had called out to her, breaking her trance. She looked from behind the wall and sighed as the Death Eaters weren't letting up. She went back behind the wall when one of them turned their way.

"Miss, what do we do now?" A girl whispered. Ophelia let out a shaky breath as she thought. What do they do? She usually knew what spells to use and when to use them. She was one of the more talented witched in her year. She raked her brain for ideas, but couldn't find one.

"I don't know..." Ophelia mumbled. A massive crash came soon after, and they all screamed. Ophelia put the younger girls behind her. It was her responsibility to make sure the new first years were alright. That they didn't get hurt.

"Where is she! Tell me!" A woman with black hair and pale skin held someone in her year by the throat, a snake following in close pursuit. Ophelia started to guide the first years to a different side of the dining room.

"We need a girl whose name starts with the letter 'O'! Where is she!" Ophelia stopped dead in her tracks. As far as Ophelia knew, she was the only person whose name started with that letter.

"Go. You aren't safe here. I don't know what these people want with me, but keep my name a secret and call me 'Miss.' Understand?" The first years nodded quickly and scurried off into the east wing towards the girl's dormitories. Ophelia let out a breath and stood up, carefully making her way over towards the Death Eaters. The girl saw me behind the Death Eater and knew to keep my name a secret.

"Miss, I don't know who you're talking about, I'm not even sure if there is a Miss here with a name that starts with the letter 'O'. You must be mistaken!" The Death Eater threw her against the wall, and it took in everything in Ophelia to not run over and see if she was alright.

"Bellatrix, you must calm down. We know she is here. We will find her. We will find Ophelia." A man with long, bleach blonde hair approached her and Ophelia put a hand over her mouth.

What is Mr. Malfoy doing here? Ophelia thought.

"Lucious, we need to find her. The Dark Lord demands it!" Ophelia quietly made her way closer. She couldn't believe Mr. Malfoy was a Death Eater.

"I know, but you need to be more careful. We don't want to hurt her; Lord Voldemort said he needs her alive."

Voldemort? Oh, Merlin, we are in some deep shit. Ophelia thought once again. She went farther away behind another wall and cast a spell.

"Expecto Patronum." A Pheonix appeared and sat down in front of her. All of a sudden spells started being thrown again as more Beauxbattons students and staff began to fight the Death Eaters. Ophelia turned around after firing 'Stupify' at a Death Eater that saw her.

"My name is Ophelia Zabini; I am in my sixth year at Beauxbattons Academy. We need help! Death Eaters are attacking, and we don't know- Ah! Stupify! Please send help now!" The Pheonix took in the message and got ready to take flight.

"Send it to the Minister of Magic, now!" The Pheonix took off, and after a few minutes, Ophelia conjured another one.

"Expecto Patronum." Another Pheonix appeared and waited in front of her.

"My name is Ophelia Zabini; I am in my sixth year at Beauxbattons Academy. We need help! Death Eaters are attacking, and we don't know- Ah! Petrificus Totallus! Please send help now!"

"You, what are you doing!" Bellatrix had found Ophelia and she gasped. She cowered into the corner.

"Why are you here! Why are you doing this?"

"What's your name? Is it Ophelia? Answer when you are spoken to!" Ophelia screamed, the Pheonix still taking in this message.

"No, it's not!"

"Then you aren't worth my time! Sectum-"

"Go! Take it to Hogwarts!" The Pheonix nodded and left.

"Sempra!" The spell hit Ophelia and she fell onto her back, bleeding profusely from the slashes made on her chest. Cracks were heard and you could hear the ministry workers getting rid of the Death Eaters. Ophelia wanted to look over at her saviors, but she was too weak to do so. She could barely move, let alone breathe. She knew she had to save her strength if she was going to get help. More cracks were heard and she heard a very familiar voice.

"Ophelia! Where are you!" It was Blaise, her brother.

"Expecto Patronum." She used wandless magic to conjure her Pheonix. The Pheonix flew around Blaise and flew back to Ophelia. Blaise took a step back as he saw his dying sister.

"No!" Blaise ran up to her and held her in his arms. He then apparated back to a room in Hogwarts. From what Ophelia could make out, it was the Great Hall.

"Someone help me!" Ophelia was struggling to breathe. She was gasping for air. When she opened her eyes that had unconsciously closed, she saw Blaise's tears, a man running up to her in a black robe, and rows of tables staring at her. One head in the crowd stood out, as no one here has bleach blonde hair.

Draco. Ophelia thought.

"No!"

Draco was very worried. He hasn't seen Ophelia in years. He sees her from time to time in the Zabini Manor when he visits Blaise, giving him little glimpses of her beauty. However, he hasn't spent time with her for a while. And for that, Draco felt extremely remorseful. Draco ran over to Ophelia and got onto his knees when he reached her side. You could hear the curious whispers in the background.

"What's up with Draco?"

"Who is she?"

"What's so important about her?"

"I'll kill her." The last one came from none other than Pansy Parkinson. She's been trying to be with Draco for a while now. Draco didn't pay mind to any of these comments, as the only person he was focused on was Ophelia.

"We need to move her. Now!" Blaise continued to carry Ophelia as he ran to the Hospital Wing with Snape and Draco. As they entered the hospital wing, Ophelia grew more tired than before and felt her eyes starting to close.

"Snape, please! She's my sister!" Blaise pleaded as he laid Ophelia on a hospital bed. Draco grabbed Ophelia's hand and held it tight as Snape started to mumble words.

"Vulnera Sanentur..." Ophelia's blood started to return to her body and the wounds on her chest started to heal. Draco started crying, thinking it was going to be too late to save her. Ophelia started to feel less weak. However, she was still tired and felt like she was about to pass out. When her wounds were healed, her eyes closed and she felt the darkness take over while listening to worried voices in the background.