"I think that's the only reason. But he doesn't know he has a way out. And I feel like she has abused him for long enough that he can't bring himself to leave." Jimin said. His words almost made me want to cry again at the thought of Yoongi being trapped like that.

"Why didn't he just tell me. I could have helped him. Instead he tells me to leave and never come back." I said remembering what he had told me at Ronan's Blue.

Never come back to Seoul again.

"My best guess is in his own way he's trying to protect you. Alison is an unpredictable person. He probably thought she would hurt you too if she found out about you." Jimin said. As he spoke I stood up and walked across the room.

"She didn't know that I was suppose to pretend to be in a relationship with him, did she?" I asked. Jimin just shrugged his shoulders. I guess he didn't know that. Now I started to pace in the room. I was torn between my want to go to Yoongi and my need to stay away. Jimin got off the bed and came to me stopping my pacing. He grabbed my hand as if he was about to beg me for something.

"Y/N..If maybe...If you came back, I'm sure he would leave her. You would give him a way out especially since your pregnant...Please Y/N." Jimin said. I let out a sigh.

"I don't know Jimin. He made it clear he wanted me to leave. That's why I'm here now. I don't see how me being pregnant changes anything." I said pulling my hands out of his. However as soon as I did and made a move to walk away he then grabbed my arms to hold me in place.

"Please Y/N..just..give me two weeks...Just come back for two weeks and if things don't work out, I promise to bring you back to Daegu myself." Jimin said, his voice almost sounding desperate now. I took my time thinking but ultimately the look in Jimin's eyes won me over. His eyes staring me down, pleading with me to do what he asked. I could feel how much he wanted to help his friend.

"Alright, but let me talk it over with my mother first. Let me get her opinion on this." I said. As soon as the words left my mouth Jimin was pulling me into a a tight hug.

"Thank you Y/N. You have no idea how much this means to me, to all of us. We just want our friend to be happy again." Jimin said while he was still holding me close to his body. I welcomed the warm of being in someone's arms. After a few moments, I pushed out of the hug.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go to my mother." I said. Jimin smiled at me and nodded letting me go fully and I walked out of the room.

Jimin's POV

As soon as she left the room, I practically fell on her bed. I had somehow managed to convince her to come back. I breathed a sigh of relief. I thought I'd be stuck here for awhile convincing her. Now everything would be settled. As I lay there I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at it to see Namjoon's name. Seeing that I quickly answered it.

"Hey Hyung, what's up?" I said into the phone. On the other end I heard a door slam.

"Please tell me you convinced her to come back." Namjoon said sounding mentally exhausted.

"Yes, I did. Are you okay, Hyung? You sound worn out." I asked, keeping an ear out for Y/N.

"Yoongi just got back from the appointment. He went off and shut himself in his room. He left Alison standing by the door. She just stormed out." Namjoon said. I could tell he was getting tired of the whole situation. I think we all were. We all hated seeing Yoongi so defeated. The only time we ever saw him happy was around Y/N.

"Don't worry. I'll be back as soon as possible and we will fix this." I said. I thought I heard Y/N coming back upstairs so I decided to end the call before she got back. "Hey, I got to go. Y/N is coming back in the room."

"Alright, keep me posted." Namjoon said before I hung up the phone just as Y/N walked in. She smiled at me.

"My mom thinks it would be better if I wait until after my next appointment. She doesn't want me traveling until we know the baby is healthy. I'm sorry Jimin, but will that be okay?" She asked. Well that wasn't exactly the plan but it could still work. I nodded my head.

"If she thinks that's what's best, then it's fine. As long as it's okay if I stick around until then." I said. " I mean I did pack expecting this to take longer, then it did. And if I don't stick around, you might change your mind." She actually laughed at my last comment. Her laugh was such a beautiful sound. I love hearing it.

"I think I'm going to take a nap Jimin. I'm kind of tired." She said walking over to the bed. I immediately got off the bed to let her lay down but stood not knowing what to do now.

"Um..Y/N." I said. She looked up at me with questioning eyes.

"Yes?" She asked. I hesitated, not knowing if I actually wanted to ask her this.

"Do you..do you mind if I keep you company while you sleep? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, it's just that..you said I'm your mom's bias and.." I said and nervously ran my hand through my hair. She stared at me for a few seconds and chuckled again. Her smile was there. I love seeing her smile even if it would last a few seconds.

"You want to hide out from my mom in my room?" She asked.

"If I could." I said giving her a shy smile. She then moved to give me room to sit on her bed.

"You can use the TV if you want." She said as she rolled over to face the wall. "Just keep the volume low."

A few moments later and she was asleep. I flipped through channels but my attention kept getting drawn to Y/N sleeping next to me. I wished to cuddle next to her, singing a lullaby as I hear her sleeping soundly, smelling her long hair as she smiles from her dreams.

I sighed as I knew I have a lot of steps to take in winning her over. Her mind is full of Yoongi as well as her heart. But I'm willing to change that.

Y/N, I'm so sorry Yoongi is doing this to you. You deserve so much better then that. I promise to help you any way I can. But if this doesn't work, I'm going to show you I can be a better man then Yoongi. I would never do any of this to you. I could never hurt you. I could never push you away. I promise.

<<<<<>>>>>
I'd want to give credits for RoseAuditore13 for making most of the writing in this chapter. Thank you for sacrificing your time to write this, I appreciated it ❤️.
She's officially Co-author of this book, I'd want to give her that much credit to show I'm grateful for a hidden talented writer like her^^