"Really?! Wow..." And now Lacie turned to stare at Camus (that annoyed me so much).

"And it was originally a dog named Alexander that can use magic to turn into a horse" Camus said rather proudly. (A/N : I warned you XD)

"Eh?!" Lacie took a step back. She turned to look at the horse for a while before walking away, depressed (much to Camus' surprise) (It seems like she dislike dogs)

After that, Reiji suddenly had that sly cat look on his face and whispered something to Otoya who grinned in response. The next thing I know, they're all gone, leaving me with Lacie. And seeing her hopelessly staring at the animals like that, I sighed and decided to guide her through the place.

After minutes of aimless walking, we arrived at the aquarium where lots of fish are displayed in many places.

"Wahh..." Lacie admired while looking through the glass that seperated her and the fishes.

Then there was this man who announced that there is going to have a dolphin show for the next few minutes. Of course Lacie immediately turn to me with her sparkly eyes which I have trouble saying "no" to. So I nodded and she cheered, sprinting to the area where they're going to hold the show.

~

To be honest, I was amazed by the dolphins swimming rather gracefully through the calm water. This is the very first show I have ever watched and I think it's the same for Lacie as well. Every time the dolphins jump through the loop, she would give a hyper loud applause to the animals, eyes full of admiration.

And a while after the show, we decided to sit at a cafe nearby and take a rest before we continue our tour. But along the rest, Lacie was out of it and she was playing with her drink.

It took me a few times of calling before she snapped back to Earth.

"H-Huh? Oh, senpai. Is something wrong?" She innocently asked. I sighed.

"Why are you daydreaming? Is something bothering you?" I asked. She slowly shook her head and began to play with her hair this time.

"I was thinking... When will I be able to swim like those dolphins... They could swim so freely in the water while I can't even take a dip" She said rather sadly.

"I think you meant 'we'.." I muttered but I don't think she heard that. Because she had shook it off and started to pull me elsewhere with that hyper personality again.

I had wondered when was the last time we held hands like this...

~

Next, she had pulled me into another room full of PENGUINS. Those bird-like creatures that can't even fly.. Why is she so interested in this anyway... Not only her, but Tokiya as well!

"Ah, Tokiya!" Lacie called while we confronted him.

"Rikaze-san, what a coincidence" He said after noticing us. Lacie laughed and they had their own chat, mostly about penguins..

Tokiya excused himself first and Lacie continued to observe the penguins. But I noticed her sad face when she is looking at a small penguin at the corner of the area.

"We're the same ne... I can't fly either.." She muttered with a bitter smile. And she just had to drag me to another place before I could say something to that statement.

~

In the man-made lake, we had humped into Aine who was admiring the swans before we came. Lacie joined in and both of them chatted and laughed until the time seperates them ; the sunset. Watching it with Lacie might not be a bad idea, but Aine just have to be here, holding her hand and watch the sunset together with her.

I couldn't do nor say anything that time

~

~

~

Aine said he will go to the Professor's lab tonight for a check up, so Reiji had accompanied him there. And when we finally arrived at the Master Course, everyone was groaning here and there, saying how tired they were. Some went instantly to bed while some still worked a little before sleeping.

Me and Lacie went to our room and by the time we got there, Syo and Natsuki were already on their bed sleeping peacefully. Lacie said quietly that she will go to bed now too since it was already pretty late as well. But before she could climb on her bed, I stopped her and held her hand.

"I heard what you muttered earlier at the zoo.." I started and she seemed unfazed on the outside.

"Just... I want you to know that.. You might now be able to swim.. nor fly... But... you can sing" She widened her eyes after I said that. "After all, isn't that the reason why we're here right now? To sing?"

She smiled, and placed her right hand on top of mine which was still holding her left one. She uttered a "Thank you" before releasing and covering her body with the blanket.

Those two words... felt really nice..

[A/N]

Here's another update to make up for the earlier pause ^^;