New Objective (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"I remember catching you after you jumped in front of me." His brows creased, "Allowing a human being to put themselves in harm's way for an android...It went against everything I was programmed to do."

"I made that decision, Connor. Not you." You lifted his chin and gave a nervous smile, "And I'd do it again, if I had to."

"But...why?"

"We went over this already." You ran the back of your knuckles along his temple, "I care about you...Even if I have an odd way of showing it."

His shoulders fell as he deflated, the sigh rolling off either side of you. He looked pained, disappointed, maybe even disgusted-

There was a tickle on the sore, healing wound as you let your mind run from you. Two lips just barely grazed the surface, and the light tap of his tongue on the bruise. It was so sweet, so caring...he cared, about you.

He was no longer the android you were nervous to have relations with, perhaps just because you'd never had sex with an android before. You weren't worried about whether or not he was doing this to make you happy or if it was because he actually wanted to – he'd made it perfectly clear that he did.

But this ran deeper. It was emotional; unbridled.

His knuckles left sparks as they curled against the skin below your hipline, the fabric of your pants bunching in his hands. You lifted the small of your back as he pulled, the universal tell that it was okay.

Would be okay. Had to be, right?

This was happening – you were naked in front of him and this was happening-

"There's a part of the female physiology that has no other purpose but to bring the woman pleasure."

He caressed the inside of your thighs, moving closer and closer to the "part" in question.

Your muscles clenched, and he pulled away. He held one of your legs, kissing the side of your calf while he continued his taunting game and watched you with a hint of lust in his eyes...and they narrowed.

"Eight, thousand nerve endings..."

His voice held a ring of wonder as he carved a chilled path through your hot skin with his thumb, running down your inner thigh.

"All...right..."

His grip around your leg tightened as you jerked, pressing against your clit and jolting you out of his trance.

"Here."

Your heart stammered at a single press of a button, jumpstarting your adrenaline systems. Your lungs squeezed the last bit of air they'd trapped, lips quivering as you met his gaze. His chin swayed to the side, cheek rubbing against your leg as his thumb made small circles around your clit.

"You're shaking." He whispered.

And you were.

You'd seen him analyze a corpse. Reconstruct a murder. Pick out the fine details of what took life away from another. But to see him break you down into fine components and rebuild you into a living being that fit him, was something else entirely.

A series of vibrations had your hands catching the edges of the desk, and he smiled.

"Did you know a clitoral orgasm can bring between three and sixteen contractions?"

His thumb was vibrating, the intensity rising as he spoke.

"They can last from ten to thirty seconds..."