Chapter 3

"What do you mean you lost it?" the male elf backed Liara into a corner. "I..I mean that I lost it.." she said, her voice hoarse. Damian walked up to the male elf who had just walked in, "Hey, you get away from her!" she crossed her arms as she glared at the male.

"Damian." Caspian said in a warning tone.

"What?" Damian spun around to face him.

"Get back over here." Caspian responded calmly. Damian spun back around to face the male elf with no intention of listening to Caspian. Damian yelped as she felt a strong pain, almost like a headache. Damian quickly backed away, moving in the direction of where Caspian was. Once she had run into the male the pain stopped. She held up her middle finger to Caspian which earned a chuckle. The girl sighed before walking off to go lean on a wall. She looked at Caspian, taking in his features for the first time. His facial features were lightly defined. Underneath his armor no doubt he carried muscle on his body. His hair was long and reminded her of an elf, it was very pale like his skin. The blonde hair was held up with a band to keep it out of his eyes. His eyes, they were a shade of blue like the two female elves. Caspian made his way over to Damian before he placed and arm on her shoulder.  "..Caspian?" she asked quietly in her usual male tone. The blonde simply shook his head as he pulled the girl up against him. Caspian rested his cheek on the top of the female's head.

"You better have it the next time I find you." the male elf stormed out of the inn leaving Liara with a shocked look on her face. Damian went to go over to her but was unable to once she found herself with Caspian's arm wrapped her waist. She genitally tapped his arm, "Caspian." she said firmly. "Is there a problem?" he asked as he tightened his grip. "Yes." she poked the hand that had a firm grip on her waist. "I don't see the problem." he sighed, "Now then. we should get going." he started walking, still gripping Damian's waist tightly as to force her to go with him. She grunted as she was pulled along and out of the inn.

"Are you in a hurry or something? What's going on with you, huh?" she pried herself free from his grasp. Caspian responded with a shrug before he continued walking, "Come on, let's go." Damian hurried to catch up so she was just a few steps behind him. Damian didn't exactly enjoy being treated like a pet by Caspian, someone who she viewed as a complete idiot. She let out a groan as she let her thoughts wonder. Soon enough, she ran into Caspian when he had stopped walking.

"Huh?" she blinked a few times as she looked around, realizing they were in a city. She took a few steps to the side to look around. "Where..are we?" she asked quietly as she glanced over to Caspian. "We are somewhere that we probably shouldn't be." Caspian responded almost silently. They walked silently on the stone path that led to a different district of the city. In the new district there were lots of tradesmen selling various things. Some sold enchanted jewelry, much like the necklace Damian was wearing, while others sold baked goods. After taking a few steps away from Caspian to go see what one of the tradesmen had to sell Damian earned a terrible headache before quickly making her way back to Caspian to rid herself of the pain.

Caspian tightly gripped Damian's wrist as he drug her in between two buildings. "Wha-" Damian was interrupted when Caspian's hand was placed over her mouth. "Now..you might not like this..but I don't really care right now." A look of confusion crossed over Damian's face as Caspian spoke. Caspian made some strange hand movements as he muttered under his breath. Damian felt a strange sensation wash over her. She looked down to see herself in tattered clothing, as well as having..green skin? She looked up in shock to see Caspian in heavy armor. He looked much like one of the guards that walked about the city.  Damian watched as Caspian reached into the small pouch that rested on his hip. The quiet sound of chain greeted Damian's ears as her eyes widened with realization.

"No no no no..." she was about to sprint but fell to the ground as a large amount of pain greeted her mind. She held up her middle finger to Caspian and he simply rolled his eyes. "Could do a lot better than that.." he muttered quietly as he chained Damian's wrists together. Once her wrists had been chained the pain in Damian's mind had stopped.

Caspian held the chains attached to Damian's wrists firmly in his hands, "Sorry, but this is the only way to get where I need to be Damian.." Damian grunted as she was jerked forward by Caspian as he walked off. "Why am I apart of this? Couldn't you just-"

"Shut up Damian, you won't speak, understand?" Damian answered with a groan.

The pair walked the streets, Damian saw some women looking at her in fear while the men gave her nasty glares. She returned the look with a growl, her sharp teeth showing as she did so. She decided she was bored and lightly tugged at the chains to warn Caspian to tighten his grip, which he did. She glared instead of smirking like she wanted to. She yanked at the chains, which Caspian hadn't been expecting as he stumbled back a few steps almost colliding with Damian. The girl smirked as she backed up, only to stumble forward as Caspian tugged on the chain. Damian let out a chuckle as she continued to follow Caspian, quite obviously amused. Damian glanced up at the sun that shone brightly in the sky.

Damian noticed the first woman who glared at her. She had dark brown hair that was held up into a bun, she also had a silver loop going through the left side of her nose. The silver and blue robe that the woman wore was barely kept from dragging on the ground.

Caspian continued to drag Damian along until they reached a strange building. Once inside it was much darker than Damian had expected it would be. "Sooo.." the only response Caspian gave was a growl. Soon Damian realized where they were, a prison..was Caspian just going to leave her in this dark place filled with guards and magic users? Was this were their paths went in different directions?

Damian jerked at the chains around her wrists as she decided she didn't want to go through with whatever Caspian was plotting. Soon, not only did the pain return to her mind, but the feeling of something slamming into the back of her head. Her vision started to blur as she stumbled, doing her best to stay standing. She felt the pain become increasingly worse before everything went black.