Imagine #1

(Not a request)

[wyatt oleff]

'you never know what you have until it's gone' was A quote I heard a lot, but I never believed it until I let go of something so important to me, so valuable that I am still angry with myself that I let it go.

That item is my ex boyfriend Wyatt, I loved him with every little fibre in my body. 'Why did you break up with him' you might be asking yourself, and I am willing to answer that. I broke up with him because at the time losing friends was the most important thing to me so if my friends didn't like someone or something neither did I.

Basically I was in love with Wyatt but because my friends didn't approve I completely just cut him out and obviously I made our relationship end. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him, he is still my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night.

It has been 6 months since the breakup and Wyatt has moved on, I knew he would but it hurts even more to know that the girl he's with is one of my best friends.

I spent an hour today looking through our old messages, and yes I did cry, and yes I did cry even more when I came across a message of him saying  'hey beautiful I love you and I'm wishing you a great day'.

It's been 7 months since the breakup, I am with a knew guy now, he treats me great but he is no Wyatt, I shouldn't be with someone if another person fills up my mind

Its been 9 months since the breakup, I have reconnected with Wyatt and told him how I felt, he didn't feel the same way, he still has feelings for my friend though they had broken up months ago.

God Wyatt I love you, why does it have to be like this?