41. Blooming

It didn't matter how bright and harsh the sunlight was and how hot the climate was, the garden of Ateeb's heart was blooming with glorious blossoms. Finally the cruelly long journey was at its end and Ateeb was close to his destination. Those long, long days which were anything but mere 2 months were gone and now It was only a matter of 3 days. Ateeb was standing In the balcony garden, still busy counting the left minutes and seconds when he heard a huge thud beside him. He saw Falak standing near the staircase.

"Bhai this much of day dreaming is seriously not good." Falak whined at him. He looked at her feet and found a huge carton box sealed with tape on all sides. She squatted down and tried to lift it again. Ateeb strode towards her and lifted it with ease.

"What's this!? Looks Like someone has sealed it with a vengeance." He said titling the box on all sides.

"Well they hold all the documents from your drawer." She grinned at him.

"Oh!!... wait... what!?" He smiled but was baffled when he understood what she said.

"Falak those were some seriously important documents, You can't just dump them in a carton and seal it. I have to submit it's result within the next week."

"You see that's why I sealed it, because I know what kind of cruel human you are. How can you even think ssomething like that bhai." Falak said with hands on her waist.

"Cruel!? What did I do!?"

"You are thinking of attending a meeting and most importantly you are thinking of working on a file next week, which happens to be right after your wedding if I'm not wrong." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Falak, I can't just let down work because I'm getting married." He said scratching the back of his head.

"My sweet sweet brother! I can't let that happen, I've got orders from mom and dad and you know, dad even suggested me that if you don't agree I should burn those files." She grinned.

"Ya Allah!" Ateeb groaned. "I need to talk to dad about this."

"Please bhai, that can be done later, please help me with this." She pointed towards the box. Ateeb released a sigh and lifted the box and stepped on the stairs. They entered the storeroom which was quite clean to be one. It happened to be Ateeb and Falak's play room when they were kids but later turned to be their storeroom. All the things stored here either belonged to Ateeb or Falak. 

Falak headed towards the left side of the room where her old furniture were placed, she used her old cupboard to store all the excess books. She unlocked it and with the help of her beloved brother she tried to ease the pack inside but Ateeb still looked a bit hesitant.

"Umm!! Falak.....did you seriously.... ummm... you packed everything from my drawer!?" Falak smiled at her brother and replied with a sweet smile.

"The only thing I packed in here are things which are related to your office, meetings, projects etc." Ateeb heaved a sigh and helped her.

"Bhai!! Dad wanted you to have a word with the event manager. There seems to be a slight misunderstanding over the theme on the mehendi function."

"Okay! But first I need to talk to dad about you guys packing all my important stuff here."

"It's no use Bhai! Mom and dad have decided."

"Decided what!?"

"That they want Mehek to be their daughter-in-law not your business clients."

"Ya Allah." Was all he could say.

*******

"Wajahat, we're getting late !" Said Ashraf with a frown which clearly expressed how displeased he was to see him still busy in his study room.

"Few minutes more Dad! I need to finalise five more....."

"You've been saying that for half n hour son! Come on now, you can do that later and besides you certainly aren't working on deadline." He raised his eyebrows. Wajahat heaved a heavy breath and slumped back.

"Okay! Okay! I'll be there in a minute."  Said Wajahat, closing his laptop. Ashraf smiled at him and stepped out of the study.

He arranged all the documents back in the drawers and strode towards his room. After a short relaxing hot shower, Wajahat entered his walk in closet and chose a simple black knee length Kurta with black patiala bottom. He came out of his closet busy wearing his watch when he heard a whistle. He raised his head and found his friends standing at the threshold of his room.

"My my, he does look handsome." Aarish faked a girl's accent.

"Keep doing that and I guarantee you, you'll be single forever." Said Wajahat styling his hair back.

"Hmph!!" Aarish could only huff back at his statement.

"You guys are ready!?" Asked Wajahat looking around for his wallet and car keys.

"Yes we are! What do you expect we'd come here dressed in PJs... well even then I'd be handsome." Aarish said cranking his neck back. Wajahat rolled his eyes whereas Zaigham smacked his head.

"Okay! Now let's go, can't be late now." Aarish hurried towards the door but was stopped short by Arqam.

"Slow down my boy, were going to his in laws home what's with you hurrying up?" He eyed him suspiciously.

"Me..e...e... it's not with me hurrying up!....i..i...im just ... the..... the....responsible guy among you guys!" He stuttering made Wajahat raise his eye brows.

"Wow! Mr. Aarish Bilal stutters, now that's something new.!" He smiled.

"Guess what Wajahat, at times Aarish becomes speechless too." Hisham winked at him.

"Wow! I Would loved to see such marvelous scenerio."

"Oh you will my brother! After all it was someone special who made him speechless." Said Zaigham, whereas Hisham and Arqam laughed at Aarish's expression as he could only stare blank at them.

"Someone special!?" Wajahat was now beyond curious.

"Wajahat!" Fariqa's voice stopped them all from any further interrogation. Aarish breathed a sigh of relief and followed behind everyone smiling at himself.

For the first time in his life he wasn't able to deny anything his friends were saying because deep down he knew it for himself that a very tiny bit of it was actually true, something special was indeed blooming in his heart. It was someone special he was excited to meet. With a peaceful and a happy small smile he excited Hyder paradise.

Hey there my sweeties!!😘
Missed you guys soooooo much!😍

After a long time publishing a chapter for you guys!
To be honest I'm clearly not satisfied with this chapter Its a bit short i agree!!!

Insha Allah will try to lengthen next chapter.

Till then lovelies! Please tell me what you guys think about it.

Hope you guys find it worthy enough to vote.*fingers crossed*

Please do comment, vote and share.

Eagerly Waiting for your commets and votes!

Take care
With lots and lots of love,
           Kiara💞