30. A Yes!!

"What?" Falak was shocked. For a moment she thought that it was just a prank but the spark in tehreem's eyes held such honest happiness that she was dumbstruck.

"Falak! Sweet heart take your time. It will be completely your decision, but think about it before you decide."

"Mom! Don't you think it's too early! I mean we've just begun Bhai's marriage preparations and now... I mean don't you think... It's.... " Falak sighed at the end.
Tehreem smiled at her daughter's reaction.

"Falak! Look at me! Like I said before it's entirely your decision dear. Don't stress yourself."

"Apart from my decision mom. If it was upto you what would you suggest?"

"We're happy Falak. We think that..."

"We? Mom!! who's this We?"

"Your dad, me and Ateeb."

"So apart from me everyone knows?" She was astonished.

"Falak sweetie! We're actually happy about it. I wasn't expecting it at all. We only knew each other for a few hours and Fariqa bhabhi stated her desire for you to be her daughter in law. She literally stated that she wanted you as her daughter." Tehreem smiled

"Ateeb started gathering all the needed information and all that we've come to know so far has only increased our happiness."

"It's a Yes then." Falak sighed. She trusted her parents. They knew what was best for her and would never choose anything wrong for her.

"Yes? You sure you don't want time to think about it. I mean you haven't even seen his picture yet." Tehreem beamed at her.

"Mom! I... umm... I trust you both. And I can't possibly figure out such big decision all by myself. So I agree with whatever both of you decide." Tehreem kissed her forehead. Proud of her daughter's thought.

"Oh really? Wow!" Falak jumped at the excited booming voice from behind the glass door. Tehreem laughed at them.

"You scared Me!"

"Aha no! I couldnt possibly hold my excitement longer than that." Stated Ateeb. Sitting on the couch and spreading his legs on the ottoman.

"Why are you excited so much Bhai!? Bhabhi isn't gonna be here for the next few months." Falak laughed.

"I'm excited about my brother in law dear!" He winked at her.

"Brother in law!? But I haven't said yes!" She exclaimed. With a tint of amusement in her tone

"Yet princess, yet. You haven't said yes to me, but you will when you see us together."

"See you together?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes us! We'd both look great together as brothers-in-law." He said looking up.

"Mom aren't we supposed to judge mehek with bhai?" Ateeb glanced at Falak. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it shut before saying anything. Tehreem got up from her seat.

"Where are you going mom?" Asked Ateeb looking at Tehreem.

"Well, my daughter just said yes, I should let Fariqa bhabhi know and This certainly calls for a treat." Falak blushed at Tehreem's words. Ateeb smiled at them.

*****

"Lina! Prepare for an advertiment for wanted versatile architect, who's not only good in basic modern design but as well as ethnic, cultural, traditional and antique architecture too. And once there are enough candidates, arrange for an interview session. Let Mr. Amjad be the one to conduct the interview. I want you to join Mr. Amjad during the interview. And...." Wajahat was busy in his study room instructing his PA. When Fariqa all but stuffed his mouth with a large rasgulla. He was shocked at first but once he gained back his composure he carefully chewed the soft white sweet and ended his call.

That's when he noticed tears in Fariqa's eyes. He wanted to ask her about it but the beautiful lively smile on her face held a different story behind it. He smiled gently at her and made her sit at the dark brown velvet sofa against the glass window and squatted in front of her.

"I'm so happy Wajahat!" Her voice shivered with the intensity if happiness.

"Yes Mom!! It's not everyday I get rewarded with rasgulla." He laughed.

"They said yes Wajahat." Something went empty inside him but he still maintained his smile with great difficulty.

Wajahat knew that her mother had sent his proposal for someone, but never once did he try to know who it was. For him all that mattered was his parents happiness but deep inside he still wished that they would reject him, for he had made the decision of starting a new life but still wasn't ready. Even the thought of sharing his life with someone else still hurt like hell.

"Oh!"

"You're not Happy!?" Fariqa searched his eyes. He averted his gaze quickly and laughed shaking his head.    

"Mom! To be honest! I don't know the meaning of happy anymore. But I'm not broken either, because one way or another I've got to move on. I can't do this on my own so I trust your choice. Let's see what fate has decided for me." He smiled at her. A forced smile which brought tears to both of their eyes.    

Hey ya my beautiful people's.

To be honest I'm not satisfied with this chapter at all. I'm so so sorry if you feel that it's not good.
Currently im very very busy travelling but I did not like the idea of leaving my sweet readers stranded for too long.
Coz it's because of you sweet peoples that "healed, with love" has come this far.
So here's a little effort for you people's entertainment.

I'm not feeling happy with my chapter but please please please
Let me know your thoughts about it. *fingers crossed*

My pretty beautiful silent readers, have a little mercy on me and share your thoughts through comments or PM Me about it. It would be such a huge achievement if i get rewarded with one of my silent reader's thoughts about my book.

Please comment, vote and share.

Take care
With lots and lots of love
            Kiara💞