Awesome covers

Assalamu alaikum and hi to all my strawberries!!!

My sweetie buddy Crazy_lollipop_lover has made me a bunch of fabulous covers.

She hates me thanking her but what to do I just get overwhelmed with her loving nature.
May Allah bless you jaani😍😗
And as my gratitude I dedicate the next chapter to her.

Please let me know which one is the best one.

Such wonderful covers!!
My readers can also send me covers.
You know, I'm not a rude, haughty,
arrogant fungus to ignore your precious efforts.

In fact I'll be happy enough to publish it on my book or even make my book cover.

A request to my silent readers:-
Dear sweeties,
Please please reward me with you votes and most importantly your comments.
It makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine.
Helps me improvise the book characters.

Motivation is the key to achievements.

I really need your advice on this One!
When I started this book Ateeb and Mehek were not one of the the main leads!
They were just the supporting characters,
I hadn't planned to write seperatr chapter for them, they were supposed to be present only with the main leads, but now that I've seen people like them.
I wanna know that do you want me focus on them like the main protagonists or should u carry on with the idea of making them mute after certain chapter.

And a few people actually wanted to know if Healed, with love Has Aarish's part as well.

I want to know if you guys want that too. If so please let me know by commenting here or by PM.

The sooner I get your reviews about it, the quicker you'll have an update.

And one more thing. One of my reader gave a ship name to the book characters.
"Fajahat"

I'd love if someone else does too.
It doesn't matter if you choose to make one for
Wajahat-Falak
(Or)
Ateeb-Mehek.

But I'll be real real happy if someone does that.

As always waiting for your votes, comments and love towards my book.

Stay blessed.
Take care.
With lots and lots of love.
Kiara💞