6. A Road Trip

I dedicate this chapter to my wattpad cutie sister widadfatima and sweetu Antarctica_lover for being my frequent reader from the beginning.

*past*

"What took you so long!? Asked Hisham with an annoyed look.

"You're 20 mins late.!" He huffed at Wajahat and Aarish.

"You sound like a girl annoyed at her date." Everyone laughed at Aarish's statement.

"Oh! My bad. I forgot. It was our Ken, getting reading for his vacation." He mocked at Aarish to which he just shrugged his shoulders. He was used to his Nick name.

"Well when you already know the reason why are you wasting time. Let's get going." Aarish got out of the car.

"Hey! You're gonna come walking?" Asked Wajahat as he stepped towards Arqam's car.

"Nope! You see, your car is not so comfortable for me to travel that long." He said looking at his jaguar f-type car.

"You and your comfort, Go to hell!!" Wajahat huffed. He was very much possessive about his car.

He jumped at the back passenger seat of Arqam's Audi and said something to Zaigham. He laughed and came towards Wajahat's car.

"What did he say to you." Wajahat laughed watching Aarish who was now sleeping with his legs outside the window.

"That Ken needs a beauty sleep." Both laughed at the statement.

They were headed to mahabaleshwar, a hill station near Pune. They had just finished their final exams. Wajahat had wanted to study his M.B.A degree in NYU ,but his mom was not willing to be apart from her only son that long. He respected her wish and without further complain completed his M.B.A in Mumbai.

At first their plan was to visit some place abroad but as their results were yet to come they thought a seven day trip to a place nearby would be enough.

It took them five hours and thirty minutes to reach their destination.

They were staying at le meridian hotel. Which stood secluded and peaceful on a special area.

He got out of his driving seat and stretched his muscles.

"What's wrong?" Zaigham asked heading towards an annoyed Hisham.

"I think he is finally dead!!" He pointed towards Aarish who was snoring.

"Never knew dead people snore." Wajahat said standing right beside Hisham.

"Well, my trick can wakeup the dead.!" Arqam grinned at them, coming from the hotel's entrance.

He sat the front passenger's seat with his legs outside the door, reached behind the seat where Aarish's head was resting on the back seat mirror and poured the ice cold water he had got from the restaurant.

"Hheeeeelllllppppppp........ tsunamiiiiiiiiii" Aarish yelled.

They laughed at him. That's when Aarish came back to his senses.

"You bloody idiots..!!!" He got out of the car with an angry face.

"Seriously look at you.." Arqam said trying to breathe.

"Its not funny." He fumed.

"Yes. I agree. Arqam's trick was not at all funny. It was your reaction which was mindblowing.!" Said Wajahat between his laughter.

"Go to hell." He stomped his way towards the reception. The receptionist looked at his wet face and t-shirt.

"Good evening sir, how can I help you." The receptionist asked him with a polite smile.

"My room keys please. We made a reservation of five rooms here. My name is Aarish Bilal."

"Are you sure you're Aarish Bilal?" He asked with doubt visible in his eyes.

"Ofco...... wait! What do you mean by that question.?"

"Sir, your getup looks like you've just had water fight." He stated.

"Oh!! He is Aarish Bilal." Laughed Wajahat from behind.

"I'm not a lunatic to have a water fight at this age it was them who assaulted me with water." He huffed.

"Don't mind him buddy, our room keys please.?" Said Wajahat smiling at him.

It was already seven in the evening so they decided they'll start their sight seeing and all the adventurous stuff tomorrow. They headed towards their respective rooms.

Hey sweeties.

Hope all of you are doing fine.

Thank you so much my frequent readers.

Your votes, comments and support means a lot.

Keep voting, commenting and supporting.

With lots and lots of love.
Kiara💞