50. Little Peace.

The morning rays peeked in through the sheer white curtain making him frown, he tried to open his eyes but closed them again at the sharp brightness surrounding the room.

"Who slid the curtains so early." He thought squinting his eyes, trying to focus on the wall clock. But his eye caught the red Roses stuck to the wall. He woke up with a jerk.

"Where did all these flowers come from?" He questioned only to realise a  second later that he had got married yesterday. With a sigh he turned his head to his left trying to find Falak, he moved his gaze through out the room but she was no where to be seen. He glanced at the clock which showed 7.30 am.

"Where is she!?" He headed to the dressing room but the door was slightly ajar and the light inside was switched off. He turned towards the room door and that's when he noticed the balcony door open all the way.  
And there she was silently looking at the garden. Her back was to him. He couldn't stop looking at her beautiful brown straight hair in awe. He snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat but got no attention. He came out on the balcony barefoot.

"Isn't it too early to wake people up." He said right behind her. Expecting her to be startled at his sudden appearance when truth was she knew he was standing behind her all the time. She just turned her head back and smiled at him.

"Assalamu alaikum, good morning. What!? You think this is early!? I though you woke up early and did some sort of exercise, I thought you followed a healthy routine." She pouted at the end.

"What is she!?" He wondered to himself but kept his face void of any emotion.

"Ofcourse I do!! But a man needs some rest. Especially when life throws all kinds of trouble at him." He scoffed at the end. She tsked.

"Too bad!! That's when people actually get hyper active. Anyways let go down please." She pleaded  looking at him with her with a soft smile. For some reason he couldn't deny her. He gave her a slight nod, turning he headed to the washroom. 

Falak turned back, staring at the garden. To say that it was beautiful would have been an understatement. The scenery made her calm inside out. She stared at the lush greenery but what caught her eye was the beautiful pink flower tree at the middle of the garden. It was beautiful with colourful flower pots, shrubs and bushes but the centre tree was just captivating, she wanted to feel the grass beneath her bare feet. Craved to sit beneath the tree and spend sometime there.

After a matter of 20 mins Wajahat was ready in light blue shirt and dark washed Jeans, his hair still a little wet from the shower.  he came towards the balcony and found her still gazing at the view. Dressed in off white chikankari palazzo suit embellished with mirror, she looked part of the beauty surrounding her.

"Let's go." At his voice she turned around and smiled a little at him. Together they descended the stairs, she adjusted dupatta on her head.

Fariqa's eyes moved towards the stairs, she couldn't help but say Masha Allah at the sight infront of her. They looked so perfect together. Her heart bowed a little more infront of the almighty.

Falak moved towards Fariqa and greeted her with a salam, Ashraf joined a short while later. Both of them were worried about Wajahat's reactions and the affect it might have on Falak but their happiness knew no bound when they saw Falak, all they could see was a warm smile and peace on her face. Whereas Wajahat, that was a different story he seemed irritated with the amount of attention his parents were blessing Falak with and for some reason both Ashraf and Fariqa found it funny, they controlled their laughter. Falak was literally the ray of hope and joy that they had waited for all along.

The walima was an extravagant evening. The hall decorated in a rose gold theme. The Arch in stage behind the couch was decorated in real flowers with rose crystals between them.