Prologue

Key-
(Y/N) your name
(B/F/N) best friend name
(P/N) pet name
(A/N) a note
(R/N) random name
(P/K) pet kind/ species
(F/D) favorite drink
[to be updated]

(Y/N)s POV
Finally! I'm nineteen! Me and my best friend, (B/F/N), went out on the town! Let's get drunk! On apple juice that is. "WOOOOO!" I screamed into the night sky. We ran into the bar, a Wal-Mart, and sneaked around, grabbed a cart and whistled, to the juice isle. We ran to the apple juice six packs and took about 20 of them off the shelf. We also grabbed six cartons of ice cream and two bowls. We went to the cash register and the cashier said,
"Bad breakup?"
"Nope! I just turned nineteen and I can finally drink!" I paused. "Apple  juice." Me  and my best friend paid half and half of the cost then left the store. We set the stuff in our baskets on our bikes then rode off. We stopped at a hill with a perfect view of the sky. "Eddsworld?" I asked, taking my computer out of my bag.
"Eddsworld." (B/F/N) said, pulling out the bowls and spoons. I set up my pc on YouTube and we watched Eddsworld while drinking juice and eating ice cream. A few hours passed and I looked at the time.
"Holy shoot it's 1 AM! I need to get back to (P/N)!" I chugged the rest of my juice and ate the last of my ice cream.
"I forgot you had a (P/K)." My best friend said.
"Yeah their a hassle. Let's take a shortcut back." We packed up and I had left Eddsworld playing on my phone in the bike basket. We rode over to the alleyway and went through. I heard the friend scream, then my vision went dark. Eddsworld stopped playing on my phone. I heard my friends screaming my name.
"(Y/N)..? (Y/N)..! (Y/N)!!" They yelled. Their yelling faded, I heard something else. It sounded similar but I couldn't pinpoint who or what it was. I couldn't move or get up. Anything I tried was useless. I was never waking up. I could never see (P/N) again. Or (B/F/N).. It was futile. I couldn't do anything. It was useless. I am useless. There is nothing I can do. It's all useless. There's nothing I can do in the end. I will never be able to do anything anymore. I can only wait for something to happen.

(hi reader your down here now)
Have a complete version of zombeh attack! Those were my favorite episodes and you, considering your a fan of eddsworld, will enjoy it too! This is my first time doing this so I'm not gonna be good at it! I'll try my best though!