Chapter One: Mission acquired

*Jordan*
I had just been called down to Lord Death's office. "I wonder why she's been summoned?" "Probably because she's such a cool Death Scythe just like I'll be someday." I just sighed at my twin's comment while Maka gave him a Maka Chop with her textbook. "That's just one of many great reasons as to why I'm being summoned bro." I said before walking out of Professor Stein's classroom.

When I had entered Death's office I saw Lord Death and one of his many Death Scythes, Spirt standing in the center of the room staring at me. "Hey Death. Spirt. Why did you summon me here boss?" "I summoned you here to give you a mission." "Alright then. Care to inform me on this mission." "I have a strange feeling that a human will turn into a Kishin egg near a school in Japan." When those words reached my ears my facial expression went from a smirk to semi horror. "What school if you don't mind me asking." "The Ouran Academy school. Why?" I made two scythe blades appear on my elbows and sword blades on my knees. "Don't worry Honey~Kun. Takashi~Kun. I won't fail you." I then ran out of his office and straight for Soul.

When I had reached him he had a look of curiosity when he saw my blades. "Jordan... what's going on?" "Soul ... code Honey. I repeat code.......... Honey." "WHAT!! SERIOUSLY SIS!!?? A CODE HONEY!?" "Guys what's a code Honey?" "WHY WOULD YOU THINK I'D JOKE ABOUT HAVING A CODE HONEY!!" I yelled at Soul and ignoring Patty's question. "THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!! Maka we need to pack. Sis, where is the code Honey?" "Tokyo, Japan at Ouran Academy. And Maka." "Yeah?" "We'll explain this all on the way."