Things to know

Jordan Evans is Soul's twin sister and Mitsukuni's cousin. She has spiky waist length white hair, crimson red eyes, and pale-ish white skin. Unlike her twin she's a multi weapon, but her normal weapon form is a scythe similar to Soul's but instead of a red zig zag pattern on it's black. Jordan's blood type is BB which stands for Black Blood. Like Soul her personality is laid-back and nonchalant. She doesn't really have a meister due to her blood type which scares a lot of people. To be honest Jordan has always been better at making music with everyday objects and then turning that music into a song. Even though she doesn't have a meister she can use Soul Resonance but she calls is Solorised Soul Blast which charges up her soul much like using Soul Resonance but with one soul. Her hobbies are training, fighting, making music, singing, studying, observing people, and drawing. When she observes people she's looking for their flaws, weak points, pressure points, differences (meaning when she's looking at twins), and their past. She can basicly tell you everything about someone just by watching them for a few seconds. She only has one flaw that's the fact that she has black blood with black vains. She's already a one of Lord Death's instruments and she was only 10 and now she's 15 years old. Thank you all.