Pt.2 Once again

It's been one year and a half since Tae moved in with Jimin and his parents. They welcomed him warmly and treated him like their own son. Apparently, Seoul was a city made for Taehyung. Here he wasn't considered the odd kid but a creative, an intellecutual with impeccable fashion sense. He made a lot of new friends of his own for once, not Jungkook's friends, but his own friends. Of course, Jimin was still his best friend who was also still best friends with... Jungkook. But when Taehyung moved down there, he made sure Jimin promised not to bring Jungkook up or update him on Jungkook's life. He knew eventually they were all going to move in together because it was a promise made between the three of them, but he was determined to move on before that happened.

Today was the day that Jimin a Tae were moving the rest of their stuff in a small apartment they found together. Jungkook was supposed to arrive sometime that night, so the two of them wanted to unpack as much as possible to clear up space for the younger's things. Some of his boxes were delivered to their place already so Taehyung was helping Jimin bring them into what would be Jungkook's room.

"Ugh! What did he even pack? Rocks? Why are these boxes so heavy?" Jimin huffed as he slowly stacked the box against the wall.

"Probably his work out equipments", Tae said rolling his eyes and wiping away his sweat.

"So when is the land lord fixing the air conditioning again?" Jimin said throwing himself on Jungkook's bed.

"He said tomorrow morning, he's out of town today, but that's only if we want it fixed with no charge. We can always pay someone to fix it", Tae said sitting himself on the bed next to Jimin.

"We are officially college students.... We should probably stick with free stuff as much as we can....even if it kills me tonight", Jimin says as they both giggle. But Jimin noticed Tae was extra quite today, which is rare now and days. Ever since he moved to Seoul, Jimin could tell Tae has gotten more confident, he's been louder and more outgoing. But today....is the first day in a while that Taehyung acted like the soft-spoken person he knew as a kid.

"Tae? Are you gonna be ok? With Jungkook I mean.... Living here? I know you asked me never to bring him up but...since we three are literally roommates now, we should talk about how you're feeling", Jimin said reaching out to hold Tae's hand.

Tae gave him a small smile, "I know. And thanks Jiminee... I know it must have been hard on you, being stuck between us. I... don't hate him, you know I could never hate him. I just needed time, and I got what I needed so honestly...im ok now. I have you, I have Bogum, and our other friends. I haven't been this happy with myself until I came to Seoul. I don't have those feelings for him anymore, I guess I just don't know where we stand now since we haven't spoken in so long".

"Well.... Since you said that, I guess I can tell you now. He always asks about you. Like every day since you left. He's probably even more nervous than you are. He... had a girlfriend, but he broke it off with her before moving here. He misses you Tae. I think you both can be friends again, we grew up together, it shouldn't be that hard once you see each other".

Tae smiles and lays down to cuddle Jimin, "well Park Jimin....I don't have much of a choice do I? This apartment isn't very big".

They both laid there for a while longer before drifting to sleep, leaving the other 10 boxes still seating in the living room.

-----------------

Taehyung was sound asleep when he heard a loud bang and someone yelping out of pain. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes and before him was a tall and nicely built figure bending over picking up some books that fell out of one of the boxes. The guy was wearing a cut off t-shirt, and fitted shorts. Taehyung almost didn't recognize how much the boy he used to love grew up, he was clearly a man now. From this angle, his jawline was clearly sharper, and structure more defined.