48

Well talking about the emerging relationships in OM, we've IN list the friendship of #Ruvya.
Rudra and Bhavya have become best friends no doubt. After Gauri's death, Bhavya's only support was him. And her family? Sharda had come to OM the next day itself, however everyone thought that might be a slap would land on Om's cheeks but instead she came and cupping his face said,
"Omkara, meri beti to nahi rahi pr tum mere liye mere bete se kum Nahi Ho, or mujhe tum pr pura vishwas hai "

(omkara, my daughter is no more, but you r no less than my son, and I trust you wholly).

They knew what she meant and next she left and never looked forward towards this house.

And Kriti? Well, Kriti brought her classmate,Aryann Kapoor home when his house was possessed by his uncle and he was not allowed to stay there. However he wished to return to London and stay in his newly bought apartment. But problem rose when his apartment could be given on stay only after 6 months ,till then he had to stay somewhere else and thus Kriti insisted him to stay in O.M.

There friendship had grown stronger no doubt. However, Aryann's crush on Kriti had walked into some different direction, the direction of 'love'.

Next day... (present)

*click*

A sound of the door knob came, and she jumped out,

"heyy, Aryann look there buddy, your girlfriend's oops so sorry ... Your friend's looking extremely gorgeous!", chirped Rudy.

Ar: Rudy bhai don't call Ms.All Rounder my girlfriend--

K: guys how's this?

R: meri behen,  bacche ki jaan Leni Hai kya? (my sister do u wanna kill me?)..

Saying this he winked at Aryan which went unnoticed by Kriti.

K: ji Janab,bilkul. (yeah sir)

She sighed.
.
.
Don't joke Pls.. Tell na.. Ok Aryann ,you tell, how am I looking?

A: (in trance)  killer.

K/R: Kya?  (Huh?)

A: good, Good, Maine kaha yes (I said yes)

K: OK so tum log ready hojao, I'm done. (you guys get ready, am done.)

Saying dis she went off.

"KRITI.. ", she was called midway by Shivaay.

S: looking Superb girl.

K: Thnx bhai.

S: ok... and R you sure vo aayegi? Ye deal boht important hai?

K:Haa vo aayegi, usse anaa HI hoga.

S:hmm..tu om ko jkr dekh...

K: bhaiya... Choro kuch nHi..

-------_------_--------

K: bhai r u ready?

But she found that he was lying zigzagly on the recliner.

K: bhai, bhai utho, kya hua aapko ?

He woke up, holding her hand and rested his back.

K: kya hua tha?

O: kuch Nahi bs aankh lag gai...

K: chalo niche chalte Hai.. Sab intezaar kr rahe Hai..

.............................................

She stood at the gate and then stepped in. His heart started to race rapidly. He felt the ambiance around him, change. He could feel something familiar, undoubtedly he felt her presence around him. Yes he could feel her somewhere near him. She was here, he looked here and there in search her. That's when someone announced, "Now we've between us the chief head of 'O.G_Fashion_Hub' , Ms.Gauri Trivedi, lets welcome her with a round of applause". He turned around, his eyes fixed on her, he observed her from head to toe. The same Amber eyes, the same nose, the same rosy cheeks ,the same pink lips. He placed a foot forward to approach her but was held back by his sister,who nodded in a no. He wanted to argue but retained as she walked towards the stage past him. He looked at her again but this time more deeply.

******Bye! 👋

******
Bye! 👋