Part 43

R:ab bataiye bhaiya aap Kriti se naraaz kyu horahe the?

S: actually rudra subah ko Naina ne paper mai ek article dikhai Annika ko...ki ek ladki ne kuch gundo ko muh Tod jawab dia or phir unn gundo ne kasam khaii usse badla lene ki... Aage din us ladki ko unhone jeep se kuchal kr Mar dala.
.
.
Isiliye mai Thoda Ghabra gaya tha or gussa bhi hogaya jab khanna nai mujhe uss Sab K baare mai bataya or Sara gussa Kriti par nikal Dia.

R: par khanna ko kaise pata--

S: usne Kriti ko follow Kia for her safety jab vo uss parcel vaale admi K piche jaa rahi thi.

R: kya mai Kriti se baat kroo vo iss parcel K baare mai.

S: hmm.. Par aaj Nahi... Just or din..

A few days later (8-9)....

Gauri sat on d bed tiredness overtaking her sorrow. The pain of her heart increased as she recalled the day.

After spending a blissful morning she had gone to check on her reports, which reports? Gynaecology reports. That Annika had reluctantly make her do when she felt dizzy that evening and had puked a number of times.

She had held the paper in her hand and d next moment her heart shattered into pieces as d doctor informed her of d ovarian syndrome she was having .

She didn't know how many mins she felt numb and scared and was blank, and afterwards somehow managed to get back home.

(Now) She closed her eyes and just let d tears flow.
She remembered how the next morning after they had made love they were talking about their children.
Om was too excited in becoming a father.
But now all that they had planned was ruined, their wishes were crushed down.
She Wriggled and cried more hugging her knees.

But a pinging sound of msg broke her chain of thoughts.

She held her phone and wiping away her tears she looked at the screen.

"ye pictures Kaise ?"

She started loading d pics.
Once done she sat scrolling down the pics one by one with a shocked expression. Her heart wasn't ready to believe what she was seeing....

"Nahi... Aisa Nahi hoskta nahi Ho sakta aisa.. om mujhe dhona nahi de sakta...Nahi! "

She screamed in d top of her voice out of shock, grief, and pain of heart break.

She looked at d pictures again, keenly observing it.

She denied it again and cried saying it wasn't on but at d end failed knowing that d pictures were of om surely.

It was almost 10 when... ( almost 2 hrs later )

Om entered the room to find it dark, he switched on the lights to witness his wife sitting with open hair hugging her knees burying her face swinging from time to time.

"gauri" , he called out softly.

She looked up at him, his dark black orbs met with her red puffy eyes.

He immediately cupped her face...

O: kya baat Hai gauri? Tum ro kyu rahi Ho? Batao mujhe...

Rikara - Humsafar जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें