Part 38

My lovelies 😍 how are you all?
Am back with part 38. Read, & take a sec to vote.

Let's jump into my story and a have a look at Kriti's past.....

O: 14th July 2000.....7 hills hospital.....
A beautiful little baby girl was born to choti chachi urf Kangana Pradeep Singh Oberoi. 
Chote chachu, and dad named her Kritika meaning one who tends to be analytical and intellectual, deep thinkers who can frame out a better world.

We 3 always played with her whenever she came to OM.  We equally loved her.

She was only 4 when Badi Chachi fell seriously ill. Doctors said that it was d last stage of cancer.
The day when Anuresha chachi was having her last breath she asked choti chachi to promise her that she would take care of Aarush. Put Aarush in first place instead of Kriti. The next moment she passed away. Since It was her last wish chachi couldn't help but fulfil it.

Unwillingly little Kriti of 4 yrs was brought to OM and handed to mom-dad.
I still remember her words.....
"From today she is daughter of Tej and Janhvi Singh Oberoi, Kritika Singh Oberoi .
Take care of her. I know and I hope u'll look at her with d same eyes with which u look at Priyanka. I and Pradeep r  going with Aarush away from everyone. "
Cupping Kriti's cheeks for somost the last time she left with tears breaming.
I stood almost dumbfounded unable to understand what and why dis happened. It was d same day I, mom and Ru were going to Nani's house. After recovering from what just happened we left with mom holding kriti's hand for Nani's dwelling .

From that day onwards Kriti stayed with us not once she mentioned her 'Mom's name.
Rather we didn't allow. Mom took so much care of her, she loved Kriti unconditionally and this is the reason why today she calls mom as 'Maa' not badi Maa unlike dad as bade papa. Not just this but...... (will come to it later)

Days passed....

She learned Maths(from calculator singh oberoi) ,science and stuff from Shivaay. Art and poetry from me. Coolness 😎, fashion, and stuff from Rudy. Cooking from O'bros. Mom taught her dance. Computer by dad. 

One day we were sitting in the hall discussing how Kriti is eager to learn every thing ,how quick she learns everything and how perfect she is in everything. Yeah! That's why we call her all-perfect all-rounder.

When she grew up the thought of her parents not with her hovered through her head. She asked about them but was never answered. After that she stopped pondering about it.

She was about 11, one fine night dad in the influence of alcohol told her the truth, how and why her parents left her. With tears beaming in her eyes she ran to her room and locked the door. Dad slept on d couch itself.
Next morning,
As per habit Rudy went to wake her up.
After few minutes he came running to us telling she's not opening the door neither responding.
We rushed there and dad literally broke the door.
On entering we found her sleeping peacefully.
Her cheeks stained with tear drops. As she opened her eyes we found them red and puffy proving she had cried bitterly. Later we discovered that she came to know everything.

Trust me we didn't want her to.....
But in d hall she declared that from now we r her family and they don't matter to her.
Mom was now permanently her 'Maa'. And she shared an inseparable bond with us.

When she became 15 Shivaay ,sent her to the best college hostel in London.

She cried and cried, locked herself up, one special feature she took from me.

After a whole week of complications of convincing her she was sent there.

We used to text her daily and frequently video chat. The habit of so decreased when Shivaay got married and left for Goa.

However even 2day she loves us unconditionally and gets attached to the one who shares a lovable bond with us.

We 4 r one of a kind, love each other and share the same bond.

This is it. About Kriti.
-------------

Gauri s eyes were welling up, tears found way down her cheeks.
She buried her face in his chest silently crying, expressing her side of sorrow on hearing how hurt was her little Nanad.

G: where r they?  Doesn't they matter to her any more.

O: according to her nope.
And I don't really know where they r.

Ok enough now, we should sleep. Good night wifey.

G: good night.

Om slept cuddling her but sleep was far away from Gauri.

***************************

Hey dearies!

How was it?
Tell me please.
Waiting for your precious comments.

How did it feel knowing her past?

Why do you think Gauri isn't able to sleep?

List down in ur comments.

Take a sec to vote and a min to comment.
Please!!!!!!!!
😳

Rikara - Humsafar जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें